DHT gel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DHT gel

I read this post and I really want to know if this could work I was on accutane as a teen and it ruins the adnrogen receptors apparantly so I was probably lacking in DHT when I most needed it also I drank around 7 -10 cups of tea a day which I read also blocks DHT by 70%! so I was thinking this protocol might be worth a try for me even though I'm in my thirties.

It's fina topical on the wang for six weeks.

Followed by 12 weeks DHT topical at maximum concentration (10% is best I could do) morning and night.
    Exfoliate in shower with face mitt on penis.

Expect 3-4 inches growth in 18 weeks.

I supplemented folic acid and boron.

There. This thread will be lost but I did my part

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/87898-penis-growth-dht-cholesterol-testosterone-and-hgh/page-2

3-4 inches of penis growth in 18 weeks? Really?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I guarantee no.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

If there was a way to gain 3-4 inches in 18 weeks everyone in the world would know about it, so I doubt it works.

Comment

Testosterone (and its derivative) only induce penile growth when certain receptors are available during puberty. However, If you suffered from secondary hypogonadism (low testosterone production) during puberty, testosterone replacement treatments can sometimes increase size a small amount, well under one inch.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I'm sure I had low androgen receptor activity from the accutane but I dont know if that has fully recovered or not I need to know were I can buy this stuff in the UK

what is a fina topical?
            maxymoon
            Last edited by maxymoon; 08-02-2017, 03:44 PM.

Comment

This is ridiculous. Pics or it didn't happen.
              Starting (20 JUL 2012)
              BPFSL: 7.5"
              BPEL: 6.75"
              EG: 4.75"
              Current (8/3/17)
              BPFSL: 8.7"
              BPEL: 8.1"
              MEG: 5.5"
              BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
              8.25 BPEL
              5.75 MEG

Comment

Penis formation and growth are both androgens dependent, and androgen-dependent penile growth is believed to be responsible for 70%-75% of the adult penile length.*[1],[2]*It is supposed that androgens may affect penis formation and growth in different time windows, and this effect only occurs at 3 time points: in late gestation, the first 4 years after birth, and at puberty

Testosterone regulates keratin 33B expression in rat penis growth through androgen receptor signaling Ma YM, Wu KJ, Dang Q, Shi Q, Gao Y, Guo P, Xu S, Wang XY, He DL, Gong YG - Asian J Androl
                How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                And I've been here ever since.

Comment

What did the blood test show as to testosterone, DHT etc? I'm telling you that is not going to work. It only grows that much if you can't get an erection. Then if it helps you get an erection with better blood flow it looks like big growth. I GUARANTEE YOU IT WILL NOT WORK!!!

Comment

but I read it can work for people that had low androgens during puberty so it might be worth a try for me.

Comment

Let him spend his money and find out it doesn't work. Of course at the same time he'll be screwing other things up but some guys just won't listen. Funny he doesn't even know what fina topical is but he's gonna do it. So much for an informed individual.
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I can't help it. OP they want you to peal the skin off your penis. Then rub this stuff on. Over and over. Peal your penis. For something that won't work. Please understand we have seen thks trick over and over.
                        Just go to the START HERE button and learn to grow your penis. Without tearing the skin off over and over. Please

Comment

Originally posted by maxymoon View Post
                          but I read it can work for people that had low androgens during puberty so it might be worth a try for me.
                          The only way a gel would work is in a certain timespan in puberty and T levels are low; that could help in some people induce penis growth.

After puberty, T won't make your penis grow, but it maybe it would help with stronger erections if your levels are low?

If they're claiming 3-4 inches using a gel they're lying.

If you have low EQ I MAYBE could see it helping assuming your T levels are low too. That's about as far as I see this going IMHO.

Comment

All About Chemical Penis Enlargement

another site explaining the method as well.

Comment

Just do the excersizes. Save the money.

Comment

Working...
                              X