Penis popped when i streched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis popped when i streched

I did my normal routine j90.. Started wjth my stretches did st out and up when i did the side to side i heard a pop pretty loud it didnt hurt but something popped. I thought i had injured myself let go and i felt fine so i continued and as i started my stretch agian when i gave it a tug it popped agian!! Im not posting in the injury forum because i feel fine not injured at least i dont know it yet mabe i will feel it tomorrow. Has anyone else experiance this im sure someone has and if so could someone explain why this happens is it a good thing or bad very curious if i need to ease up on routine.. The pop sounded like when you pop a knockle lol agian i feel fine i finished my routine 3 sets of 100 wet jelqs and 3 sets of 100 v jelqs and the 10 circle streches 5 clock wise and 5 counter clock and my scary experience streched st out,up,side to side with 25 kegals per stretch

Most likely a ligament pop. Happens to many.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

You stretched at an unproper angle and too fast/Too far. Just enough for your ligaments to snap. Its best to let it heal for at least a week i have a feeling its gonna be a little bruised up but your not gonna see it since its internal. If you feel no pain or anything as you do 360 stretches then maybe continue in few days, pay close attention to your PI tho.

Comment

I've had few ligament pops. I'm excited when I hear it and think it's tissues giving up and gains coming! I've not had anything bad associated with them.

Comment

Ive never had anything pop. I would say its a bad sign. Rest.
          2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
          1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
          1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
          1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Originally posted by Beefster View Post
            Ive never had anything pop. I would say its a bad sign. Rest.
            I would say it's not bad sign and no need to rest if anything doesn't feel off. Do somebody has more knowledge about physiology of lig pops?

Comment

I had them also. Afterwards i felt kinda stretchier. If its no pain i think it could be a good thing.. but i am NO doctor and can not be taken seriously.
              Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

That's happened to me a few times into my first year. It doesn't happen anymore & I never referenced it to an injury. Although it was never as loud as cracking a knuckle but it was enough to be heard.

It always happened when I would do my upwards Stretching trying to pass my navel

Comment

Happens to me often when erect. Girl that I broke my dick haha. Never had any pain with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                    I've had few ligament pops. I'm excited when I hear it and think it's tissues giving up and gains coming! I've not had anything bad associated with them.
                    I hope your right lol because i woke up with a fat chud today its plump and swollen like when you get water retention where it popped

Comment

I plan on 3 day off just to be on safe side but i will be haveing sex all weekend 👏😝

Comment

Originally posted by Rivers89 View Post
                        I hope your right lol because i woke up with a fat chud today its plump and swollen like when you get water retention where it popped
                        Then we are talking different kind of pop. I haven't had any swelling. Take a rest as long as its normal.

Comment

Working...
                        X