accutane dick growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accutane dick growth

can accutane stunt the penis growth if you took it during puberty? anyone here taken it before or during puberty?

I took it when I was 15. I think I was 6" bpel x 5,1" MEG, same as my adult size. There is no way of knowing if I would have grown bigger without taking it.

It decreases androgen reseptors in skin and decreases DHT levels. Also decreases growth hormone. Horrible stuff, though effective to acne. If it decreases androgen reseptors elsewhere in body too it sounds like it could affect penis growth. If the growth is dependant to amount of androgen receptor activation. I haven't seen studies if androgen reseptor amount, DHT and GH levels goes up to normal after discontunuing drug. I'm quite sure they will be back to normal but after how long time?

Comment

I took two courses of it. the first was when I was 13. I stayed the same size after that. My height stayed the same too. I have no idea if accutane had anything to do with it.

Comment

I also took two courses of it, first in mid-teens, then at 19 years old in the military. No way of knowing if it stunted my penis growth, but I did grow an extra 1/2" in length from my 20's to my 30's without doing any PE, and my girth similarly filled out in my lower shaft a little later after that, again with no real PE work....just one hell of a lot of masturbation.

I can't put into words how horrible Accutane is. It was pulled off the market some years ago, right? My second treatment, my facial skin would peel so bad I'd have to spend about two hours in the bathroom at the mirror, slowly peeling away until I had removed any notion that I had leprosy. I think it is what has led me to having semi-permanent dandruff with a very dry scalp, I have to use tea tree oil shampoos to keep that from reoccurring. Also my eyes get very dry and that's a problem since I wear contacts. The skin dryness and eye dryness have abated over the years, but there are still lingering effects.

I recall that the side effects are so severe, you have to have your liver checked out after six months on it, and maybe also at the three month mark. On top of that, women had to have all sorts of pregnancy tests before, during and after Accutane, because the chances of birth defects was not simply high...it was 100%.

I am shocked that I would allow such a toxic, mutagenic substance be put into my body through not one regiment but two. I am very anti-synthetic when it comes to food and medications, and if on top of all that damage I may have also stunted my penis growth and other masculinizations that could have gone further during puberty, when that just goes to show you, never trust prescription drugs and the evil pharmaceutical industry that doesn't give a rat's ass about public health.

What if I could have had a bigger penis? Bigger balls and more testosterone? Been taller? Had more more muscle, a deeper voice, a more square jaw, broader shoulders? I know I stunted my growth already by eating horribly during my teens, now you put it in my head that Accutane may have also done the same? Thanks a lot.
        Current stats (Nov. 2020):
        BPEL- 9" (23 cm)
        EG- 6.25" (16 cm)

Goals for Nov. 2021:
        BPEL- 10" (25.4 cm)
        EG- 7.25" (18.4 cm)

Comment

Not really. As far as I know you only take it for a few months, which is not sufficient to have any real effect on your growth anywhere.
          Short term goal: 8 in Nbpel x 6.3 in

Final destination: 9 in Nbpel x 7 in

Starting size: 7.4 in Nbpel x 6 in

Comment

Yes, if you hadn't taken accutane your tiny 8.75 inch dick would be much bigger today. Some people on here...
            Short term goal: 8 in Nbpel x 6.3 in

Final destination: 9 in Nbpel x 7 in

Starting size: 7.4 in Nbpel x 6 in

Comment

BigStick4Pleasure is example that if your genetics decide you're going to have big dick, Isotretinoinin can't change that.

It is the worst kind of anti-androgen for sure. Those effects to androgen reseptors, testosterone, Dihydrotestosterone, growth hormone and other hormones too are just scary and horrible. Doctors should told these things before writing description.

Did you guys know some people have been permanently destroyed sexually by isotretinoin?

https://rxisk.org/accutane-30-years-...or-clear-skin/

Comment

Originally posted by BigStick4Pleasure View Post
                I also took two courses of it, first in mid-teens, then at 19 years old in the military. No way of knowing if it stunted my penis growth, but I did grow an extra 1/2" in length from my 20's to my 30's without doing any PE, and my girth similarly filled out in my lower shaft a little later after that, again with no real PE work....just one hell of a lot of masturbation.

I can't put into words how horrible Accutane is. It was pulled off the market some years ago, right? My second treatment, my facial skin would peel so bad I'd have to spend about two hours in the bathroom at the mirror, slowly peeling away until I had removed any notion that I had leprosy. I think it is what has led me to having semi-permanent dandruff with a very dry scalp, I have to use tea tree oil shampoos to keep that from reoccurring. Also my eyes get very dry and that's a problem since I wear contacts. The skin dryness and eye dryness have abated over the years, but there are still lingering effects.

I recall that the side effects are so severe, you have to have your liver checked out after six months on it, and maybe also at the three month mark. On top of that, women had to have all sorts of pregnancy tests before, during and after Accutane, because the chances of birth defects was not simply high...it was 100%.

I am shocked that I would allow such a toxic, mutagenic substance be put into my body through not one regiment but two. I am very anti-synthetic when it comes to food and medications, and if on top of all that damage I may have also stunted my penis growth and other masculinizations that could have gone further during puberty, when that just goes to show you, never trust prescription drugs and the evil pharmaceutical industry that doesn't give a rat's ass about public health.

What if I could have had a bigger penis? Bigger balls and more testosterone? Been taller? Had more more muscle, a deeper voice, a more square jaw, broader shoulders? I know I stunted my growth already by eating horribly during my teens, now you put it in my head that Accutane may have also done the same? Thanks a lot.
                If you took it that late, you were toward the end of your growth anyway. If you did miss out on any growth because of it, it would not have been much, and that's a big if. As far as your gains in your later years, any chance that it was EQ gains or loss of fat pad gains? Did you get in better shape? Whatever the case, you have no reason to feel shorted, so try not to dwell on it and be happy.

Off topic, which service were you? 10 years Navy, here.
                Starting (20 JUL 2012)
                BPFSL: 7.5"
                BPEL: 6.75"
                EG: 4.75"
                Current (8/3/17)
                BPFSL: 8.7"
                BPEL: 8.1"
                MEG: 5.5"
                BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
                8.25 BPEL
                5.75 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by benschmidt View Post
                  If you took it that late, you were toward the end of your growth anyway. If you did miss out on any growth because of it, it would not have been much, and that's a big if. As far as your gains in your later years, any chance that it was EQ gains or loss of fat pad gains? Did you get in better shape? Whatever the case, you have no reason to feel shorted, so try not to dwell on it and be happy.

Off topic, which service were you? 10 years Navy, here.
                  He took 2 courses, first in mid-teens. But I would think too that it hasn't affected at least penis size.

Comment

I took it at 16 or 17 years old but my dick never even started to grow by then at all even though I was 6'3 tall! it only grew in my adult years up until my thirties,so I'm thinking I maybe was low on DHT when I needed it most,is there a way to get a androgen receptor test in your skin if so how do I go about getting it done? I have also been diagonosed with high prolactin.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStick4Pleasure View Post

can you grow a full beard or not?

Comment

can you grow a full beard now?

Comment

My facial hair started later, kind of had it induced by being forced (in the Marines, to answer your question Benschmidt) to "shave" with a razor over an already-smooth face. I've never let it grow more than four days max but it seems like a full normal beard.

Good point also Benschmidt about being at the end of my growth phase. Again I overreacted.

My size gains later in my 30's weren't due to weight loss or increased EQ. I've always been able to get rock hard erections, though that's gone down a bit now in my early 40's...not that I can't get to that wildly hard state, it's just more difficult to do and I'm usually more around 95% erect, which most can't tell the difference, it's angled up still around 30 degrees and stiff as wood. I was very thin in my 20's, gained a lot of weight in my 30's, lost most of it in my late 30's but have retained an overall bigger body mass than how damn thin I was in my 20's. After bootcamp I settled in at 150 lbs (reservists have little incentive to work out, hehe), and then in my 30's when I landed a job that had me sit on my ass for eight hours straight daily I got up to 180...then a similar job but one with tons of stress and a descent into eating almost exclusively fast "food" I ballooned up to 210 or so. In 2005 I read Trudeau's controversial book and it turned everything around for me, I began making drastic and immediate changes and have even become slightly obsessed at times with nutritional science and the avoiding of toxic synthetic garbage.

I really don't know how I'm alive, never mind have the generally dominant masculine traits that I do. I was being a little reactionary and over-the-top about the Accutane, but I surely must have stunted my growth by eating nothing more than a tiny bag of Corn-Nuts and a bottle of Sunny Delight as my daily lunches, and breakfast if I even bothered to eat it was something like a bowl of Golden Grahams...for which the nutritional value of the cardboard box the cereal came in is greater than the cereal itself. The only meals of any worth were dinner- my mom was a caterer- and she often made my usual of fish sticks (pollock), tater tots (rolled up hashed browns basically) and green peas or sometimes corn. Other than the fish, where were my nutrients? I know for a fact my zinc levels were abysmal, as all through my teens I had the white spots on my fingernails. I was skinny as a rail, physically active until a knee injury at 14, but how was my body growing when I was getting so little real nutrition? No real vitamins, insufficient minerals and protein, seriously, I went years eating like that, maybe not every day, but what the hell? Today I have a pretty strong constitution, few genetic weaknesses (skin being the big one, acne and such), and never came down with any major illnesses or broken bones.

I just don't get it. I know the body is very resilient, and you can get by going long streaks without the stupid U.S. RDA's, your body finding a way to either hold onto what it has until you give it more, or in some cases it can synthesize what it needs from what you gave it to work with. But I never touched a vegetable besides the lackluster peas. I never ate salads, or broccoli, carrots, cucumbers, none of it. I hated all of those things. I occasionally had an apple, or an orange during a soccer game. Maybe a banana once per blue moon.

I had a great grandfather who was 6-5, and I'm 6-1 like my father. I have this feeling, had I been eating right during my growth phase I would be much bigger, and that includes all my digits.
                          Current stats (Nov. 2020):
                          BPEL- 9" (23 cm)
                          EG- 6.25" (16 cm)

Goals for Nov. 2021:
                          BPEL- 10" (25.4 cm)
                          EG- 7.25" (18.4 cm)

Comment

Thanks for your time in. It's possible if you had a poor diet that you lost some growth, but you'll never really know. There's also no way to get it back, at this point. I would suggest not worrying what might have been or what might not have been. I, too, was a rail thin kid with a poor diet, and no need to shave in boot camp. Focus on what you can do now, the limits of which are unrelated to whatever happened years ago. You can't get taller, but you can grow your penis and you can get back in as good of shape as you choose.

If you have any concerns about your overall health, you are in your 40's, so you're into the era where you need prostate exams occasionally, and it wouldn't hurt to have your heart checked out for plaque build up or hardening.
                            Starting (20 JUL 2012)
                            BPFSL: 7.5"
                            BPEL: 6.75"
                            EG: 4.75"
                            Current (8/3/17)
                            BPFSL: 8.7"
                            BPEL: 8.1"
                            MEG: 5.5"
                            BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
                            8.25 BPEL
                            5.75 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by maxymoon View Post
                              can you grow a full beard now?
                              I am very hairy and my beard grows so fastand thick. If isotretinoin lessened my hair and beard growth without it I would have been gorilla.

Comment

Working...
                              X