Routine for EG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routine for EG?

Has anyone had success on a routine prioritizing EG? I recently started light stretching and jelqing to try and get the old boy in back in shape and went from 7.5 to 8 EL, but EG seems to be unchanged (5.5).

For background, my EL was ~8.3 at 18 yrs old (EG at that age unknown) but I've noticed gradual reductions to both size and libido over the last 5 years. I'm now in my 30s and am hoping to make some progress, especially since my wife is about to have a kid and likes size. XL40 arrives this week but I'm guessing I can speed up progress with manual exercises.

Thanks in advance and apologies if I missed this topic in the stickies.

In fact, you can do your best work with manual exercises. I recommend following one of the basic starting routines first before you try to focus in on girth. You need some conditioning before doing the targeted exercises, most of them are somewhat advanced and doing them without conditioning can lead to injury. I would also recommend holding off on what I assume you meant was the Bathmate X40 until you've put some time in with manual exercises.
    Starting (20 JUL 2012)
    BPFSL: 7.5"
    BPEL: 6.75"
    EG: 4.75"
    Current (8/3/17)
    BPFSL: 8.7"
    BPEL: 8.1"
    MEG: 5.5"
    BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
    8.25 BPEL
    5.75 MEG

Comment

Thanks for the advice, that makes sense. I definitely don't want to injure myself and will hold off on the X40. (You were correct on name & model)

Do you have a favorite beginner routine you would recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by judobum View Post
        Thanks for the advice, that makes sense. I definitely don't want to injure myself and will hold off on the X40. (You were correct on name & model)

Do you have a favorite beginner routine you would recommend?
        The JP90 routine!

You can find a link to it by clicking the "Start here" button at the top of your page.
        09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
        04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
        03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

The JP90 is the most common of them. Give it a shot and see how it works for you. Feel free to head over to the devices forum if you have any questions about the Bathmate. Plenty of forum members have a lot of experience with it and have had good results including it in their later routines.
          Starting (20 JUL 2012)
          BPFSL: 7.5"
          BPEL: 6.75"
          EG: 4.75"
          Current (8/3/17)
          BPFSL: 8.7"
          BPEL: 8.1"
          MEG: 5.5"
          BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
          8.25 BPEL
          5.75 MEG