Hate being a grower!!! What can I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate being a grower!!! What can I do?

I am 6 foot 3 inches tall 200 pounds. Flaccid I am 2-3.5 inches. Usually closer to 2.5 inches. When I am fully erect I am 6.5 inches and havent had any complaints about my erect size from any girl, I have been told it is a perfect size because it is just slightly above average but not '"too big". What gets to me is how much of a grower I am, I hate having such a small flaccid penis for my height. My flaccid penis doesnt look proportionate on my body, what can I do to change the appearance of my flaccid penis? I wouldnt mind having a tad bit larger erect penis, but the flaccid state of my penis is whats really bothering me, thanks. Below I have attached pictures of said "penis."

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    lovinglife
    Last edited by lovinglife; 08-09-2017, 05:22 PM.

Welcome fellow grower. Keeping the flaccid pulled in an extended state works well. My best luck for that was the Phallosan Forte. They have a new product on site here called the Stealthwear. I may purchase that product. Some have luck with tension wrapping. I was not one of them. My turtle capabilities were more than the wrap could handle.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
      Welcome fellow grower. Keeping the flaccid pulled in an extended state works well. My best luck for that was the Phallosan Forte. They have a new product on site here called the Stealthwear. I may purchase that product. Some have luck with tension wrapping. I was not one of them. My turtle capabilities were more than the wrap could handle.
      Does that lead to permanent "showing"? Or is it just temporary?

I wrapped my penis lightly with a ace bandage yesterday and it stayed "full" for quite a while after taking it off.
      09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
      04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
      03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Well, that is quite a transformation. I myself was a grower, but especially when I am currently in a PE routine, definitely more of a shower these days. PE seems to have that as one of the side effects. I'm not sure how to bring about permanent change without doing work that adds to your erect size as well, though, if that's what you want.
        Starting (20 JUL 2012)
        BPFSL: 7.5"
        BPEL: 6.75"
        EG: 4.75"
        Current (8/3/17)
        BPFSL: 8.7"
        BPEL: 8.1"
        MEG: 5.5"
        BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
        8.25 BPEL
        5.75 MEG

Comment

Yes you can change your flaccid permanently. Takes time. Just like all PE.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I too experienced flaccid gains with the Phallosan Forte (sadly for me, no erect gains with it). I think you would really benefit from PE (eg, JP90 jelqing/stretching, followed by phallosan or other tension device). If you gained a little erect, I am sure it wouldn't be the worst thing.

That IS quite a transformation--grower indeed! Be glad that you are at least a grower man.

Comment

Originally posted by gregut03 View Post
              I too experienced flaccid gains with the Phallosan Forte (sadly for me, no erect gains with it). I think you would really benefit from PE (eg, JP90 jelqing/stretching, followed by phallosan or other tension device). If you gained a little erect, I am sure it wouldn't be the worst thing.

That IS quite a transformation--grower indeed! Be glad that you are at least a grower man.
              It is likely I will never be able to put aside the money for something as expensive as a PF.

I would love to try to win one during a give away, but that's randomized, and unlikely.

I wouldn't mind a little more length, but I don't want unusable penis length, so I have to tread carefully as I already can go too deep for my girlfriend in some positions.

I just want to be thick. I want 5.5 to perhaps 5.75. Any more than that and I think it would hurt my girlfriend based on her ex's size.
              09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
              04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
              03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                Can you provide a direct link to that stealthwear

Comment

I thought of a trick that might workfor bigger flaccid penis in long term.
                  In your case it must surely work for temporary bigger penis appearance under cloth.

Check it: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...cid-penis.html

Comment

Hi. New here

Honestly (and this is just my quick impression), I feel the more time you spend focusing on what you look like down there, the more nitpicky you become to the point you aren't even fully satisfied with an ABOVE AVERAGE cock that just isn't that ideal size you would like while flacid. From my point of view (cis male), I would think a girl seeing me for the first time would think to herself: damn doesn't look that nice, but a few seconds later I would "show her" my full size, that would have to be super satisfying. Can't figure how you can be unhappy with that. Just my 2 cents

Comment

@ edwinfegan: You might not have the chance with most to get a date even, before they try to predict your penis size from outer looks..Sad to say but it is the fact nowadays..less understand that flaccid penis size does not matter.

Comment

Dude you'll gain flaccid length remarkably when PEing. Just concentrate on stretching the ligaments with manual stretching in a downward angle and also stretch behind the cheeks. I used to be a grower now im almost where youd expect a 7.5 incher to be in a flaccid state

Comment

Damn! And i thought my flaccid was bad! lol, I've seen some improvements in flaccid with an extender, but what really made a HUGE difference was when I was hanging last year around this time. I havent hung since then so my flaccid isnt as good
                          Starting 4/9/2016 --- Aug. 2016 --- Nov. 2016 *** longest break ever *** April 2020 starting again
                          BPEL: 5.75 ----------------- 6.5 ------------ 6.7625 ----------------------------------6.5
                          MEG: 4.5 ----------------- 4.75 ----------- 4.75 --------------------------------------4.75

Comment

A warning and some advice to you grower guys, especially those who turtle!

BE SURE you warm up thoroughly BEFORE doing stretches. Warm up is the MOST important part of stretching to avoid injury! Time under tension is the KEY to length gains, both flaccid & erect. When doing LAS / BTC stretches, warming the suspensory ligaments will prevent lig pulls & sprains which are VERY painful and heal extremely slowly. MAKE SURE you avoid those by warming yourselves up properly prior to stretching, then hold your stretches for up to an hour or more, after building the time up slowly over a couple of weeks. Wearing a silicone sleeve or a stealth innerwear cockscrew will help keep your flaccid extended longer, cementing gains faster, too. A leather balls-stretcher will help relax your balls over time when worn 23/7, improving your flaccid hang substantially too. See my signature thread, "Avoiding Turkey neck" (below) for more info.

Comment

^ Super important advice guys. Read it again. And again!
                              5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
                              1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy.” ― Anaïs Nin

Comment

Working...
                              X