Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking Progress

Hello, Everyone!
    Today is my first day of starting an actual pe routine. starting with bpel about 5.9 or 6 (will be posting exact length probably with pictures next update) and I'll have to get back with the girth.
    Starting out with a 10min warm up with hot rice sock, 15 min 5 way stretch, 15 min wet jelq, and 5 min warm down.

Thanks,
    Arugula

Oh! I forgot to mention ill be starting with an every other day routine.

Comment

Welcome and thanksbfor joining us. Good looking routine. Enjoy
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

Sounds like you are off to a good start, good luck.

If you are going to post pictures make sure you upload them to your album and post a link to them when you update. Dick picks are not allowed in the open forum.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks, guys! Will do.

Comment

Great

Will you be posting your details to the Progress Forum?
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Yes. I probably going to re-do the whole post in progress and rid of this one. Noticed I was in the wrong section after i posted this.

Comment

Originally posted by Arugula View Post
                Yes. I probably going to re-do the whole post in progress and rid of this one. Noticed I was in the wrong section after i posted this.
                Not a problem
                Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                X