Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to PE, wondering if someone could help me out with my measurements.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PE, wondering if someone could help me out with my measurements.

Hello, I'm a 20 year old male and never have practiced PE in my life, I'm very interested though. I was wondering if someone could help me figure out my stats. Can I claim a full 7 inch? I just measured, and when measured BP centered with a cloth tape measure it's about 7.2. When I just leave the tape measure resting on my whole penis with no bone press it starts drooping off my member at a little bit passed the 7 mark, but when I really flex it and stick the tape measure straight out in front of me it ends nonbone pressed at about 6.75-6.8, and when I bend the cloth tape measure down directly at the tip of my head the penis tip is cut at about 7.2. Lastly, when I measure from the side angles I get anywhere from 7.2.-7.4. Now I know a lot of these are not the correct way to measure your member, but would I technically be cheating if I claimed to be packing 7 inches? I'd honestly rather be true with myself than constantly lie. Also, if I am the stats as I mentioned above, how long of PE would I have to do to get to a true 7.75? I'm pretty satisified with my girth at 5.5 and 6.5 towards the base so I really don't want to gain ANY more girth...it already causes some issues. Are there any specific exercise to focus mainly length? I know my penis is not short but the amount of girth to length slightly makes my penis look smaller. Sorry if anything I said offended or was inappropriate for PE. I'm here to encourage and help other dudes out when I figure out my own shit! Would love some feed back! Thank you.

also should say i guess a lot of the doubt of mine comes from my family genetics...my 3 brothers laughed at me when I told them I was 7 inches because literally all 3 of them are 6-6.5...they told me it's not possible cuz "we're all average"...Apparently my dad isn't super well endowed and a lot of the member of my moms side of the family have made comments to me about how they're "just average"...it makes me really question whether I'm measuring wrong....if not, I'm confused where I got this from lol. Then again "average" is different to every other person...

Comment

It really is not all that important. No one is going to be checking, it won't affect a bank loan nor a class grade.

All you probably should do is do it bone pressed on the top with ruler. If that gets you 7 inches, there ya go. Not really sure who you will be 'claiming' to. If you tell other guys, they will say you are exaggerating. If you tell women they will probably just dismiss it as small, as other guys (who may very well be smaller) have 'claimed' larger with smaller stats (if you follow me).

Take the measurement and note how you did it for further reference. Do it the same way each time and you will be able to judge if you are gaining.

If you look around the forums you will see lots of guys with stats in their signature. These are not there as 'claims' or 'brags'. For most of us it is about commitment to a kind of fitness routine. The numbers are not there to impress but as a way of keeping track and showing others that it can be done.

As for putting together a routine, it is probably best done mindfully. Look in the START HERE! (up there on the left ) and read through. There are many progress threads that show what people are doing. Take your time and be careful. Start slow. Better to aim for gains over years than months.
      incogneeetoe
      Member of the Month Sept 2017
      *Special Appreciated Moderator Nov. 2021*
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by incogneeetoe; 08-13-2017, 04:40 PM.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Hey Defau!

Welcome to the Gym.

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavers.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

6.5 girth?dude don't even bother length is just cosmetic you're already blessed

Comment

Working...
          X