- 03-23-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
I have read a lot about EQ...and while it all makes sense to me, the numbers probably mean different things to everyone. An 8 for me may be a 9 for someone else. I would like to see what everyone considers a perfect 10. The way I propose we accomplish this is simple:
1 - Make a thumbs up with one of your hands, extend your thumb as far as possible.
2 - Keep your thumb where it is, and while keeping the rest of your fingers together, open your fist so all fingers are pointing in front of you.
3 - Keeping your hand in this position (make sure thumb is tight!) place it on a flat surface, palm down.
4 - Squeeze your thumb inward against the side of your palm. The idea is to create a bulge in the muscle/skin on the palm where the thumb meets it.
5 - To make the bulge as hard as possible your thumb will probably only be touching the surface at or below the second joint.
Now, assuming that all makes sense...poke the bulge. How would you rate it in terms of EQ? I figure this little trick should produce basically the same results in everyone....assuming you don't have super muscular/fat/thin hands.
This also happens to be a good way to get the feel for rare/medium/well done meat when grilling haha
- 03-23-2010 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
I see what you're saying but every ones hand is different for example people who play a lot of games will have more muscle there because that's there "gaming thumb". But to me that's probably a 7.
- By pe_ZEN in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 09-17-2013, 08:18 PM
- By PE dannyboy in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2010, 06:04 PM
- By Captain Cock in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2010, 11:07 AM
- By vegetarian in forum The GymReplies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2009, 09:56 PM
- By b123 in forum The GymReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2009, 09:21 PM