New to PE and need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PE and need help

Ok, I've known about this place for awhile and recently purchased a Bathmate and have been doing some jelqs. I'm wondering if there is more I can do for better gains.
    My routine:
    Bathmate hot/warm water -45 mins
    Jelq 2-3 sets of 100

Before anyone says anything about the extended time on the bathmate. I tried their 5 minute method even a 20 and don't see anything near the effect of the 45 mins. I've thought about pumping before jelq and then punk again afterwards. Or pump twice a day. 2-3 days on and 1 off is the plan. Any advice or opinions on the method I'm taking or do I need to do more. I can handle more.

Your routine looks a bit high for someone who is just starting out. How are your PI's? If they are good and you are looking to gain length then you should slowly start adding some stretching to your routine. I know you said you handle more but just keep in mind that the Penis Anomalies and Injuries forum is full of member that thought they could handle more. Take it slow to see how your penis is going to react to the additional exercises.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I'm not completely caught up on the lingo on here. What's PI? And I've done it before but this time I've committed to the process and purchased the bathmate to help with girth as well. I added stretching into the routine today. Around 30 seconds each in 9 directions.

Comment

Working...
      X