Want to take a break due to busy schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to take a break due to busy schedule

I have been peing from past 6 months and presently i have 7.5" inch BPEL and 5.5" inch MSEG .
    Due to busy schedule i was thinking to quit pe for 2 years.. will i loose my gains in this time.? And if i loose them and then start exercising again after 2 years then will i reach my present state easily .?

How much you have gained?

Comment

I started at 6.5"inch BPEL and 5" inch MSEG.. I started PE 6-8 months ago.

Comment

Try to go as long as possible to cement as many gains as possible. You won't lose them all. You can keep most especially with piss pulls throughout the day. Also Jelqs even just 10bminutes per day to maintain. What you lose is easier to get back after the break. Try to do a little something while not able to do the full routine.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

"Due to busy schedule i was thinking to quit pe for 2 years.." you really expect to be THAT busy for next two years? come on..
          2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
          1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
          1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
          1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Actually i wanted to do a full reboot..i m interested in no fap 1 year routine..

Comment

We all need to follow the program we feel best doing. That is your choice.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I just wanted to know wheter i loose my gains..and if yes then is it possible to again get to my current size after a 2 year break

Comment

Originally posted by indiansingh View Post
                  I just wanted to know wheter i loose my gains..and if yes then is it possible to again get to my current size after a 2 year break
                  yes.
                  2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                  1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                  1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                  1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Will you please elaborate..as i had asked three questions and u replied just a single yes

Comment

Had anyone here take this long break from pe.. please share your experience with me..

Comment

Working...
                      X