Puss Like Bumps On Penis After pe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puss Like Bumps On Penis After pe

So guys, this is the first time this has happened to me. After my pe session I looked down after taking edging with cock ring and saw my penis has these swollen little bumps like I got bit on my penis. There is 2, they don't hurt at all and one feels like it has a bit of liquid in it, not sure. My pe session was the same, tuna tugs, o bends, Jelqing, 20 min pump at 6hg and squeezes, actually I did big als squeeze instead of my reg method. I usually do big al squeeze for 30 sec 3x but this time I did his method of 5 sec 50x. Could that be the cause? Shits scaring me tbh, it doesn't hurt at all. I did wear cock ring for 1 hour instead of 30 like I did but it's because my edging session was an hour.
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Too much stress with ring, its like too tight a grip would do. That is liquid under the skin, It will go away, it's a matter of either hours or days. Meanwhile leave it alone.

I was very susceptible to this early on, the first 6 weeks of pe. I had a serious flood of trapped fluids years ago following a hernia surgery, my dick looked like a cauliflower it was so bad ( seriously) but even that went away in a week. But it leaves me a bit more prone to this type of injury in pe.

Comment

Known as Edema. From too much, too long, tissue layers begin to separate, and the resulting space is filled with lymph fluid.
      It will go away, however, that (those) area(s) are apt to re-occur until full healing, tissue repair has been accomplished.

Leave them alone, do not pop, as that invites infection.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

After my rest I'll do the same routine minus the cock ring and I'll see if it happens again. Does this mean that this day of pe was useless or no? I could've swore I read something on here that said when you get edema you're not gonna get gains from that session

Comment

You get gains over a period of months and years, so if it's a fail today it's not exactly a big deal. You won't miss the microscopic difference if it does matter at all. Consider it a "conditioning session" LOL! But this might not be the end of it just yet.

I'd say if you're going to use a ring, then back of the reps and intensity. It might just be too much too soon. You only can whip so much out of your dick in one session. As it has been said around here , often less is more in this stuff. Sure signs of too much are injuries and also loss of EQ. FWIW, when I was having this problem the difference was 170 strokes vs 190 strokes. At 170 I didn't get the bumps as I called them, at 190 I did. Right now I'm doing 83 reps ( 166 strokes), it's taken me 5-6 weeks to get back up to this level coming off rashes and injury ( I kept getting repeated blistering AKA edema, so it got worse not better back then). So far so good but what I did was back off way down to 45 reps ( 90 strokes) and light ones at that. Now I'm starting to increase intensity but reps I increased at 4% at a time. And I have found what works best for me is 2 days on and 1 day off . 3 days on and 1 off wasn't as good. As I said less is more .

Comment

Now that I think about it, I did switch my obends from 16. 15 sec counts to 20 bends at 30 sec counts + the big al squeeze change. I changed too much too rapidly and wore the ring for an hour more. I should probably just return to my old workout.. -the cock ring.

Comment

Working...
            X