Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats considered small girth

Mines is 5inch and aiming for 6 1/2 .

5" is normal. From what I have read, most guys are 4.5" - 5" (and that's my own personal experience, too). 6" is a great goal, but some of the guys here who are that size or larger have found that their ladies have trouble with oral. You might want to think about that before you try for 6 1/2"!

Comment

At slightly less than 4.4", I consider my girth on the smaller side...but not small enough to deter me from using it.

Comment

I feel the my womens teeth a lot more at 6 than when I was at 5.5. She used to be able to deep throat it and now she can't. I miss feeling that, but theres NO way I would trade back.
        Start 12/20/09 BPEL 6.5in. EG mid-shaft 5.5in
        As of 03/15/10 BPEL 7.1in. EG mid-shaft 6.0in
        Next goal BPEL 7.5in. EG mid-shaft 6.2in

Comment

Yea maybe six and a half mite be to big, ill aim for 6.

I would like to be 7inch long and 6 thick.im currently 6 long and 5 thick but yet to start P.E due to an injury i have atm on penis but looking to start monday.

Some mite say that my stats are fine but i want bigger.

Comment

I was way smaller than average but now after 6 months of PE I am average 5". Of course I am going for bigger still. I don't know for how big. We'll see what 5.2" looks like and we'll see what 5.5" looks like. I don't have any ultimate goals.

The journey is long but at least I am going for 5.5". I don't want to lose oral sex.

Comment

I don't think that you "lose oral sex" exactly, it sounds more like she cannot get much more than the glans in her mouth. But maybe some of the big guys can tell us more about this.

Comment

To hear 5' is considered average, absolutely shatters me. I stand(rather I'm down on my knees) at 4.125'
                Wow, that's a bullet through the heart for me.

Thank god for PE. I have a lot of time to grow.
                Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
                Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

My girth is around 6 inches, give or take about .2 of an inch ive only ever had girls take about half an inch maybe a bit more than the glans. Some even complain that after a while they're jaw aches.

Scythe catwoman said the average was 4.5 - 5 inches, so dont worry its not exactly a huge difference from the average and like u said thank god for PE because we ALL have alot of time to grow.
                  Last edited by Danger; 03-25-2010, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger View Post
                    My girth is around 6 inches, give or take about .2 of an inch ive only ever had girls take about half an inch maybe a bit more than the glans. Some even complain that after a while they're jaw aches.

Scythe catwoman said the average was 4.5 - 5 inches, so dont worry its not exactly a huge difference from the average and like u said thank god for PE because we ALL have alot of time to grow.
                    Yeah most people discover PE by the time they're middle-aged. I'm just really lucky and glad that I did that google search and found this. I'm 18 now, and by the time I'm middle aged I'll be packing some heavy artillery!
                    Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
                    Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Yeah scythe. I'm not all that much thicker than you and it is kind of depressing to know you're really under average...but it's also encouraging that we can do something about it

Comment

Hey Scythe thats cool to hear you say that because i just turned 18 last month! and Gator you are right, good luck with acheiving your goals. Im kind of new to PE and im going for length as im about 6.3-5 EL at the moment and i really want to be a bigger guy so im aiming for around 7 - 8 inches in length and like you said knowing i can change my size gives me great reasurance and encourages me.

Comment

I am currently 6" bpeg my girl can do oral fine,but doesn't want any thicker in her pussy.

You guys got time to grow and the knowledge of how to do it.

Comment

I am a little over 5.5" circumference throughout most of the shaft, just a little less at the glans, and around 6.25" right at the base.

I have had several lovers in years past, that complained of sore jaws after performing felatio on me for more than a couple of minutes. Deepthroated? Never happened to me (hell, I was in college when that movie came out).

I also had a couple of lovers years ago that complained of some soreness after sex if we did it more than 3 or 4 times within 48 hrs, and said that they wished I came a half-size smaller. I only tried to have anal sex with a woman once (her idea and desire). After about half an hour and a lot of lube, we gave it up and never tried it again. Since that experience I never had another woman suggest it, and neither did I.

But I have never encountered a woman who refused to have sex with me (due to size issues, anyway) or one with whom penetration was not feasible. As far as I could tell, most women I had sex with liked my size just fine.

I have heard other guys around my size and a bit larger in girth voice similar experiences: lots of tooth scrapes with oral sex, complaints of post-coital "saddle soreness", quickies or deepthroating or anal sex out of the question, etc.

The Cancun LifeStyles condom survey came up with an average girth of just under 5". Most other surveys have recorded average girths less than that. I personally believe that average girth is probably closer to 4.5", partly based on what I have read, and having been told by quite a few women that I was "much thicker" than average.
                            redbear52
                            Last edited by redbear52; 03-25-2010, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Women seem to notice small differences in girth.

Comment

Working...
                              X