Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you guys send me your old equipment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you guys send me your old equipment?

I have a family, and a very tight budget. Cant afford any gear. Anything would be greatly appreciated. Message me with what you have.

If you can't afford a device just do manual exercises, they're 100% free and just as effective

Comment

I believe I have reached my max from manuel.

Comment

Originally posted by luckymushroomman View Post
        i believe i have reached my max from manuel.
        bullshit!
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
          bullshit!
          I have been at this for over 2 years. I haven't seen any gains in months

Comment

Originally posted by Luckymushroomman View Post
            I have been at this for over 2 years. I haven't seen any gains in months
            We'll I've been at this for over 15 years and haven't seen any gains for over 6 months. Granted I've gained over 4.5" in length and 2.25" in girth and haven't been trying. But what's your point? That you haven't been trying hard enough or you expect people to give you a bunch of free shit for nothing?

Comment

I personally bought my extender with money I got from selling CS:GO skins so basically got it for free

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                We'll I've been at this for over 15 years and haven't seen any gains for over 6 months. Granted I've gained over 4.5" in length and 2.25" in girth and haven't been trying. But what's your point? That you haven't been trying hard enough or you expect people to give you a bunch of free shit for nothing?
                If I offended you somehow I'm sorry. I really hate asking something like that. I just was holding that maybe somebody would help me out. Just at a rough part in my life right now. Its hard to buy extenders and pumps when kids need food clothes and groceries

Comment

If I offended you somehow I'm sorry. I really hate asking something like that. I just was holding that maybe somebody would help me out. Just at a rough part in my life right now. Its hard to buy extenders and pumps when kids need food clothes and groceries
                  So while your kids need food clothes and groceries, you decide to go on a penis growing website to ask for free penis extender? hmmmm....how bout u get an extra job instead- this way, you will have $ for "food clothes and groceries" AND even maybe afford an extender?

more asshole response: cry me a fukn river, we all got rough lifes. do i come here and bitch about my student loans? or that my family is held together by a piece of hair? No i do not. grow up.
                  2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                  1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                  1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                  1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

No offense taken, but you're not going to get any pity from me. You chose to have a family and you have to put them first, PE gear on the other hand is a luxury that you can do without. I understand times are hard but I advise you not to play the pity card. You see the thing about playing the pity card is that there's always someone out there with worse problems than yours. Go ahead and ask me about situation, or my bank account.

If you want free gear you better offer something to trade or better yet be willing to negotiate on a price and be willing to pay for shipping and handling. Or do like I did last year and set aside $10 a month until you can afford some decent gear.

Comment

OK guys, you are right. I don't want pity. I was just saying if anybody has anything that they dont use anymore to send it my way. I was wrong for asking in the first place. Sorry. Let's just forget about it

Comment

Originally posted by Beefster View Post
                        do i come here and bitch about my student loans? or that my family is held together by a piece of hair?
                        You don't know what you're missing out on. It's a great way to relieve stress on the rant thread without actually resorting to begging for money or attention. Just bitch, get it out of your system, and go do something productive to solve the problem.

Comment

Stay with the manual stuff, you have other priorities than Devices. If you haven't gained with manual for some time, go to other manual stuff.

Devices and manuals are just to different way of working the penis. Both are good.
                          My Progress Log: "The Unusual Marathon" - The Journery of A (very) Hard gainer

Comment

My extender is about 15$.If you wanna try some cheap device.Pro extender system 3rd it`s called.I am not very happy with the device,but try it if you want.It`s not too expensive.
                            starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

If you are severely stressed due to your financial situation, you should be putting all of your energy into getting out of that situation. Even taking the family's wellbeing out of the equation, which you obviously shouldn't, your body is not going to grow if severe stress and anxiety are affecting your sleep, libido, testosterone, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X