Thread: erect stretching?
- 03-24-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
i just want to no the goods and the bads about erect stretching ?
and if the length gain from erect stretching are better than the gains from flaccid stretching?
- 03-24-2010 #2
The erect stretching should be done at about 40% -50%, this is how I do my stretches. When I do the A-stretch its when it is flaccidStarting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")
Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")
Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
Some people see things, and say, "Why"
I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"
- 03-24-2010 #3
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- the Swamp
Are we talking about...like...FULL on erection? If so, that's not a good idea at all. Not only is it dangerous, but think about it. How productive can that possibly be? Your penis has virtually no pliability when erect so to me it would sort of defeat the purpose of stretching. You can't really stretch an inflated balloon...
- By slanker in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 11-06-2016, 10:12 AM
- By skyfalcon888 in forum The GymReplies: 12Last Post: 06-13-2014, 11:26 PM
- By Gravik in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 12-29-2009, 12:36 AM
- By heihei in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2009, 05:41 PM
- By pcmcia in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2009, 09:17 PM