My penis is so small

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My penis is so small

Hi guys, i'm new here, 19 years old. I'm 214 pounds and 5'8" tall. My penis is 4-4.3 inches when hard, but when I push all the way back till i can its 6.3 inches long. If I lose weight and I'll be 154 pounds can my penis be 5-5.5 inches without pushing it back?? I'm scared i've never been with a girl because of this (too) ( not even trying ). And what type of enlargement trainings do you recommend? Thanks )

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Start here. Read everything then pick a beginner routine. JonPop90 is a good one. Yes if you lose weight more penis will be visible. Good luck and welcome.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome, worries! READ ALL the beginner threads in START HERE, top left tab, grey bar. You'll discover EVERYTHING a newbie needs to know about Gym membership, posting protocols, measuring, exercises, conditioning, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, SAFETY! READ FIRST, then ask questions on the appropriate forums. Glad you joined us!

Comment

Oh also, your penis is actually slightly more than the average. So quit worrying about that. You are fine. Lose the weight for your health. Your penis is great. You can make it bigger also if you want.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

You better do what those guys said. Never piss off a clown and a penguin!I think they might be a couple!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

If you are 6,3" bpel now and have 60 lbs bodyweight to lose it actually sounds very promising. Start PE, do that regularly and lose that 60 lbs and you could very well be +7,5" bpel in a year. And after losing that weight your fat pad will be much less so +6" non pubic pressed is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by worries1010 View Post
              Hi guys, i'm new here, 19 years old. I'm 214 pounds and 5'8" tall. My penis is 4-4.3 inches when hard, but when I push all the way back till i can its 6.3 inches long. If I lose weight and I'll be 154 pounds can my penis be 5-5.5 inches without pushing it back?? I'm scared i've never been with a girl because of this (too) ( not even trying ). And what type of enlargement trainings do you recommend? Thanks )
              Welcome to the gym bro! I see your name is worries1010. I would say dont Worry !!! If a guy like me with 5 inches length and 4.6 inches in girth can be happy SO CAN YOU! I hope you will convert your energy to good energy and vibes. Also, stay active at the forum if you want. You can't help it but get positive because the people around here are the most honest and positive people I've encountered.
              I wish you the best and hopefully I'll see you around,Digitally speaking though
              My Progress Log: "The Unusual Marathon" - The Journery of A (very) Hard gainer

Comment

Welcome to the gym worries! Listen to the fine advice above and you may be surprised at how wonderful you feel about your penis soon man!
                Wolf
                5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
                1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy.” ― Anaïs Nin

Comment

welcome to the gym!, and yes definitely you will measure bigger if you loose weight, I was lean and I still gained 0.2 NBPEL from loosing my last couple of pounds
                  now until 2018, all out length

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

The guys are right, you have nothing to worry about with your size. The gave you a great place for you to get started in the START HERE! link above. Do plenty of reading and don't hesitate to ask questions.
                    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Wot they said! ^^^

And wot they're gonna say! v v v
                      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Working...
                      X