Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

penis size versus body part size correlation=not true!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penis size versus body part size correlation=not true!

I have read in several threads about the correlation between the size of ones penis and the size of hands, feet, etc.and thought i would post my opinion. So here it is: it's all untrue! The size of most body parts is determined by bone growth/development while penis size is determined by tissue growth. I have no scientific evidence it just makes sense to me...We might as well all believe that tongue size is related to hair length!

I totally agree. Those supposed correlations are just myths.

Comment

My understanding is the only correlation, a weak one ,is to total body size/height.

Comment

I agree i think that the only true (if one) correlation between size and body would be the height of a person, because its only natural that the body would keep itself in proportion.

Comment

Actually, there have been surveys that have shown a correlation between body size and penis size, but as Pegasus said the correlation coefficient was small which means that knowing a guy's height has very little predictive value in estimating his penis size.

Still, if you could assemble and measure a large random group of guys who were 6 1/2 feet tall and another group of guys 5 1/2 feet tall, the average penis length for the tall guy group would be a little greater than that for the shorter guys (as would hand size, foot size, etc).

Comment

My 14 size feet have nothing to do with my endowment.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
              My 14 size feet have nothing to do with my endowment.
              Is it true that you jelq your toes?
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

My second toe is longer than my big toe. It has a nasty curve which I have thought about jelqing to correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  My understanding is the only correlation, a weak one ,is to total body size/height.
                  I got a big friend (not fat, but big) and he be tiny. If I weren't fat I'd be tiny (with me being kinda short) but was above average pre-pe. There is nothing from ones outward appearance that would determine ones penis size.
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

While I obviously don't agree with the hands, feet, finger, and other "bony structure" correlations, I would be willing to accept that there may be a relation to total body size(but not necessarily height in specific)however weak it might be. The reason this seems plausible is because the growth of an individual is regulated by the pituitary gland in the brain. Total body growth most definitely is connected to pituitary regulation and penis size probably has a large connection with this gland too, but testosterone level is also in the mix when it comes to man parts. I would bet that the correlaton pegasus and redbear52 are talking about refers less to bone growth ( thus one's height) and more to the muscle/ other tissue development.

So I guess it goes along with my original post to say that men who are naturally more meaty, and therefore possess greater body size, would have a higher penis size average.

I think that makes sense? Disclaimer: I am NOT qualified to make any definite statements. I am merely offering my own understanding on the matter, which is meager and not very reliable.

Comment

I'd bet my bottom dollar you would find a greater coorelation between the big masturbators and larger penises.

Comment

I know that there's no real correlation, but by some coincidence, from the bottom most part of my hand to the tip of my middle finger is EXACTLY my penis size now (i've gained a quarter inch with pe though so technically my hand is bigger than my natural size)
                        Starting (November 22, 2009):
                        7" bpel/6 1/2" nbpel (did not measure eg)
                        Now:
                        7 1/4" bpel x 5.25" eg
                        Short term goal:
                        7" nbpel
                        Long term goal:
                        8+" bpel/7 3/4" nbpel x 6" eg

Comment

yeah, i thought it was common sense that that's bull. i do think however that thinner guys might be longer since they have less fat on their bodies.
                          8 bpel x 5.25 mseg

Comment

I even heard of a theory that ones penis size could be determined by the pitch of his voice, meaning deep base being large and squeaky being small. It is all B.S. to me, so are all the other theories. So yes I do believe all theories for correlation with penis size are all untrue. The most unexpected guy could have a huge bat while a guy that is thought to be huge could be carrying something very small. It's just the way it is, it's all part of nature.
                            The power of the mind is our strongest tool.

Comment

I saw a study that correlated penis size to height. I don't have the source, but I am sure you can find it if you're curious.

The study included guys that were very short, and it included guys up to 7' tall or more. According to this study, guys that were really tall did have a tendency to be a little bigger. And guys that were really short were usually a little smaller vs the tall guys.

I had read the opposite studying PE, so I of course remembered this study.
                              My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
                              X