Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What exercises to add when jelqing stops working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exercises to add when jelqing stops working?

It's been 6 months since I started, and the last 2 months my progress has stalled. What exercises should I add to promote length and girth gains now that jelqs alone no longer yield results?
    ArtisticAnarchist
    Member of the Month Aug 2018
    Last edited by ArtisticAnarchist; 08-27-2017, 12:14 PM.
    Start | BPEL: 6.2500, EG: 5.0000 |
    Current | BPEL: 7.0625, EG: 5.0625 |
    Goal​ | BPEL: 7.5, EG: 5.5 |

Stretches, even transition into a full routine.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
      Stretches, even transition into a full routine.
      Which stretches specifically? And please define what a "full routine" pertains.

Comment

So, jelqs do primarily girth, but can also assist with length.

Since you have been doing this for awhile and one can assume that you are conditioned (and please correct me if this is not correct) then you can do stretches for length and squeezes for girth. However, what does your current program entail? I mean, I do not want to suggest something that you are doing already! :-)

Stretches? I would suggest doing the basics (hey! if they work.....)
        *straight out
        *to the right
        *straight down
        *to the left
        *straight up
        *circle (clockwise)
        *circle (counter-clockwise)

Squeezes - again, I would suggest the basics (again, they work!)

I have never done other exercises as I have never progressed to the advanced exercises so I can not offer more suggestions. But, I know where you can look.....
        Start: August, 2017
        Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
        Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
        Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AverageDude48 View Post
          So, jelqs do primarily girth, but can also assist with length.

Since you have been doing this for awhile and one can assume that you are conditioned (and please correct me if this is not correct) then you can do stretches for length and squeezes for girth. However, what does your current program entail? I mean, I do not want to suggest something that you are doing already! :-)

Stretches? I would suggest doing the basics (hey! if they work.....)
          *straight out
          *to the right
          *straight down
          *to the left
          *straight up
          *circle (clockwise)
          *circle (counter-clockwise)

Squeezes - again, I would suggest the basics (again, they work!)

I have never done other exercises as I have never progressed to the advanced exercises so I can not offer more suggestions. But, I know where you can look.....
          The first page on my progress log (link in my signature) details my routine for each month, but in summary I've been doing jelqs since the beginning, for 10 minutes, and two months (out of seven) I did ballooning for 10 minutes. I also do basic stretches for two minutes in my warm-up.

How long should I do stretches (both individually and in total)? Same question for squeezes.

Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Big Al Squeezes and Tunica tug stretches. works well for me
            I invite you to see my intro
            Last edited by Neo75; 08-27-2017, 10:40 AM.
            12/2016 : BPEL 6.25'' MEG 4.87''
            12/2017 : BPEL 7.50'' MEG 5.25''
            06/2018 : BPEL 7.63" MEG 5.50"
            Focus on expansion !!!

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

This is a great beginner routine.

Comment

In the START HERE button you can find video tutorials of excersizes. Add them according to your goals.

Comment

Take a break and resume.It may help

Comment

I'd recommend doing a routine like the JP90. Then after you finish that then add whatever exercise you like depending on what type of gains you are looking for. You can even tailor the JP90 to lean more towards length or girth if you wish.
                    Bondage.
                    Some people call it domestic violence.
                    We call it foreplay.
                    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

DOH! Okay, man! My bad. I could have | should have looked before mindlessly asking. Looking now....you have several changes in your routine (or so it seems at a quick glance). Gonna study your progress blog and will come back with comments.

Remember - I have never completed a solid 90 days of PE so I am going to go on what works for me | does not work for me. So, suggestions will come next post. Cool?

And, you have some really good suggestions from the others. The JP90 - as I have stated 1,000 thousand times - was way too much for my "sensitive" penis! LOL! So, I have kinda done whatever I liked (read: enjoyed). Now, as of yesterday, I am on a set program. But, consider taking a little bit of time off (I really like that suggestion....I do that in the gym - you know, the one where you go, see heavy shit sitting on the ground and you just pick it up!....every six or seven weeks. Just take two or three days off. Give the body some time to recover. I train pretty danged hard - for an old man! LOL!). Then, whatever you decide to do - programwise - hit with some gusto!
                      Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                        In the START HERE button you can find video tutorials of excersizes. Add them according to your goals.
                        The problem with those tutorials is they don't answer a lot of questions (such as repetitions, duration, intensity, etc.), they simply show a person how to do an exercise.

Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
                        Take a break and resume.It may help
                        I think I'll take a week off and use the time to figure out how I'll change my routine; if such a thing as deloading exists in weight lifting, it's not unreasonable to think that such a thing might be needed from time to time in PE.

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
                        I'd recommend doing a routine like the JP90. Then after you finish that then add whatever exercise you like depending on what type of gains you are looking for. You can even tailor the JP90 to lean more towards length or girth if you wish.
                        Except I've pretty much been doing a variation of JP90 for six months.
                        ArtisticAnarchist
                        Member of the Month Aug 2018
                        Last edited by ArtisticAnarchist; 08-27-2017, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Okay....looked at your Progress Log. Man, I am hopeful that I can experience the length gains that you have (not my primary focus, but would be VERY nice). But, I digress.....

So, there is a theory in this forum somewhere about how to best increase size according to how you are built. The example is the bicycle tire and the inner tube. The tunica (which is 'responsible' for length and can be increased by stretches) and the CC | CS (which is 'responsible' for girth and can be increased by squeezes) are the players involved. Please take a look at my post in the "how hard will this be" question. I explain things there. Or, better yet - take a look for that theory.

So, your progress might be maxed at for you - currently. It seems like you have increased nicely in length but very little in girth. That is okay.

I would suggest that you take a loot at that theory and let us know the outcome. It is all about measuring you Flacid length and comparing that with your Erect length and seeing what that difference is (with 1/2 inch being the determining difference) and your EQ.

So, check it out and let us know. I think that might help you with your next phase of PE.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

This is the theory that I referenced. I just had to look.....it came to me very quickly! Yes, pun intended! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by AverageDude48 View Post
                              It is all about measuring you Flacid length and comparing that with your Erect length and seeing what that difference is (with 1/2 inch being the determining difference) and your EQ.

So, check it out and let us know. I think that might help you with your next phase of PE.
                              My BPFL and BPEL are virtually the same and my EQ has always been very high.

From what I've gathered it sounds like I need to work on the outer penis before I can expect further growth from the inner penis; I think I might add additional time to my basic stretches and incorporate flaccid bends.

Do you guys think I should still do jelqs?

Comment

Working...
                              X