Pulling too hard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulling too hard?

Ive noticed throughout the forums a few comments made on EQ and the intensity at which we stretch, I seem to able to pull my penis with some serious force but ALSO have incredible EQ. Others might be pulling at my same force but experience not so good erections. Is that little dull pain you feel deep in the inner ligs while stretching the voice of the "your gonna have shitty EQ monster" or the feeling of just a kick ass workout! I know you guys have felt that feeling deep inside, feels soooooooo good to me and leaves my donga lookin like a sea snake! Comments my brothers
    I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Yep the inner stretchy feeling is AWESOME. It means you stretched well.

If your penis can take the beating and have good EQ and flaccid hang, then do it, brotha.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

ha ha I almost just wanna go and do another workout just to feel it but damn I already worked out this morning! Gonna throw the pump on here in a sec after I wrap up this foreskin restoration session!

Comment

Lol that's a lot of dedication to your cock.
        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

PE is a way of life for me brother as Im sure it is for you too but, yaaaaa I might be a little on the obsessive side, tryin to grow an anteater her man ha ha ha!

Comment

Working...
          X