How to avoid enlarging penis girth at the base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to avoid enlarging penis girth at the base

Hello all , my penis tapers from 6.3" at the base to 5" right before the glans , therefore i would like to know how i should go about trying to gain girth while still keeping my base at 6.3" . I feel like anything above 6.3" is going to be an inconvenience and will make it even harder to find condoms that fit comfortably .

Do a beginner routine from the START HERE button found at the top left of the page. Do your Jelqs from where the penis begins necking down. Leave you base out of the Jelqs for now. Welcome and enjoy.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

Wishful gave you some good advice to start off with. After you are well conditioned then there are some exercises you can do that will target the area you would like to gain girth in. For now do plenty of reading stating off with the information that can be found in the START HERE! link at the top left of the page.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the gym! I'm 6 and some at the base and I'm getting a permanent ring from condoms, I can certainly appreciate your issue there! Listen to the above advice, train safely and again, welcome!
        Wolf
        5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
        1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy.” ― Anaïs Nin

Comment

Thanks ! Your advice makes alot of sense will do

Comment

Multidirection stretches are good at bulking up the base, so avoiding them would be in your best interests.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X