Question regarding fluid build up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding fluid build up

Recently I started following the MOS newbie routine. I initially thought it was amazing but soon discovered it to be waaay too intense. Anyway, I ran into all kinds of problems, which according to DLD were completely normal (I swear the guy is not legit). My foreskin was the first to suffer: the frenulum almost SNAPPED! I fixed it tho with a week's rest. Again DLD said the frenulum isn't even that important. At that point I lost trust in the guy and came here to seek help. Anyway, The main problem I had and still have is fluid build up. I've had it for over a week. This makes my dick very ugly especially in a flaccid state. Even when I masturbate I hear the water in my skin. This is really bothering me! My questions are: What can I do to avoid fluid build up in future?, How can I reduce and avoid fluid build up? Does fluid up hinder gains in anyway? Lastly, does fluid build up increase foreskin? I have enough of it to start with hehe

Anyway guys stick within the safe forums of TP and PEGYM. MOS is gonna f up ur dick. Only sensible guy there is Redzulu who advocates for 1 on 2 off routine which I will start doing.
    Last edited by Road28; 08-30-2017, 08:30 AM.

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
    Recently I started following the MOS newbie routine. I initially thought it was amazing but soon discovered it to be waaay too intense. Anyway, I ran into all kinds of problems, which according to DLD were completely normal (I swear the guy is not legit).
    DLD is full of crap! Oops, I mean shit. You can curse on this forum to express yourself just not at anybody, and the mods would prefer you articulate yourself rather than curse non stop.

What can I do to avoid fluid build up in future?
    Stop PE'ing before this happens.

How can I reduce and avoid fluid build up?
    NSAIDs and rest. Drink lots of water and use ice to reduce the swelling.

Does fluid up hinder gains in anyway?
    No.

Lastly, does fluid build up increase foreskin?
    ​No.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Try using a lighter grip intensity when you jelq. Usually that's the #1 cause of edema (fluid build up). You can add more reps with less intensity and achieve the same or similar penis augmentation, without edema resulting. Going to 1 on / 2 off PE will also allow aditional rest & recovery time for your penis to heal between sessions. Try these tactics & see if your edema doesn't improve (I bet it does).

Comment

Thanks a lot! 2 on 1 off with an intense session makes sense to me to make sure I get micro tears that heal. Continued stress never doesnt give time for healing. I swear ill never set foot in MOS again as I dont want to rip my dick off lol

Comment

Im really worried. The fluid build up is still there after 1.5 weeks. Flaccid and erect I have a lot more skin thab prior to the fluid build up. Also, my eq has gone down a lot and I have no glans sensitivity ;((

I started getting these problems when I stepped up with the intensity. For the first week I could cope with the extra intensity (I started 2 weeks ago with the new routine). In fact, I gained almost 0.2" bpel. Now I feel hopeless and feel like giving up PE. The extra intensity was going from 5-10 mins of stretching a day to 30 mins of stretching. I hardly jelq. My dick was really healthy like 2 weeks ago with 10 mins stretching a day. How long of a break should I take from PE to get back to where I was 2 weeks go? I want to go back to my safe, solid routine of 10 mins a day 2 on 1 off. Also I think dld blasters destroyed my dick. Are blasters too intense for newbies?
          Last edited by Road28; 09-01-2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X