Question about measuring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about measuring

How do u guys measure bone pressed? Cause if i hold the ruler against (like touching) the base of my penis and try press in, it doesnt hit the pubic bone and kinda hurts

If i slide it up a little then press in, it goes in further and hits my pubic bone.

Now i know hitting bone= bone pressed duh. but every measuring guide says to hold it against the base of the penis, and press in for bone pressed. This doesnt work for me.

I don`t like BPEL because it hurts and because you can get so many different measurments based on position or where you place the ruler.Also it`s a hard job to measure with shaved pubic hair,because the ruler slips and slides more up to my belly.Some pubic hair is needed for resistance Try measuring NBPEL.
    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Sounds like you're sliding the ruler into the divot under the pubic bone.

I'm guessing that your erection points up considerably. Pull you erect cock into a horizontal position, slide the ruler back, compressing the fat pad and stop when you feel the pubic bone. That is your bpel.

Consistency is more important than methodology. If you are honest with yourself (because nobody else really cares or matters in this instance), you'll know if you're taking good consistent measurements.
      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
      And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by everydaynormalguy View Post
        I don`t like BPEL because it hurts and because you can get so many different measurments based on position or where you place the ruler.Also it`s a hard job to measure with shaved pubic hair,because the ruler slips and slides more up to my belly.Some pubic hair is needed for resistance Try measuring NBPEL.
        yeah so true man

going by nbpel ive lost 0.25-35 inches of length. But i have a decent amount more fat on my stomach area than the start of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
          Sounds like you're sliding the ruler into the divot under the pubic bone.

I'm guessing that your erection points up considerably. Pull you erect cock into a horizontal position, slide the ruler back, compressing the fat pad and stop when you feel the pubic bone. That is your bpel.

Consistency is more important than methodology. If you are honest with yourself (because nobody else really cares or matters in this instance), you'll know if you're taking good consistent measurements.
          correct dude, it does point up alot.

Ya i do push it down into horizontal. didn't know what a divot was. thanks lol

basically should the rule be touching the base of my cock? cause i gotta slide it up a little to hit the pubic bone

and yeah, bpel is annoying and can be uncomfortable, but for accuracy purposes its good if u have gained weight recently.

BTW, can u cause an injury from pushing into the divot? cause its kinda hurt a few times when ive done it

Comment

The correct way of measuring is bone pressed, only because obviously a person's weight can make a lot of difference to NBpel. I personally do both measurements. I do bone pressed and Nbpel. personally though I only have like 0.2 -0.3 fatpad, so the difference isn't that much anyway.

Comment

Bone pressed is a more "accurate" measure of true length, but it is really up to the person. If you are in shape without a thick fat pad then bone pressed is not an issue. I don't do it that way because my fat pad is pretty much just skin and muscle. When I press in, it hurts. So I go NBPEL.
              03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
              Thread
              12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Can you cause some kind of damage by pressing into the fat pad or divot too much cause it's hurt a little before when I've done that

Comment

Hold the ruler vertically instead of horizontally to ensure you hit the bone and don't slip the ruler into the void.
                  It's hard to be consistent when measuring non pressed because it's difficult to determine the start point, at least for me, there's not a well defined corner to start from, more of a radius where belly ends and penis begins lol.
                  Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Funny thing about my measuring for a long time. I used to measure with a tailors tape, now when I measured BPEL I pushed the tape deep into my fatpad. I noticed just recently that I had pushed an extra 1cm of the tape into my fatpad. So I thought for a long time I was 19.7 cm when in truth Im barely 18.5 haha. With women its not about the inches its how it looks visually. Like on a short dude a 7 incher looks big but on a big dude it looks just average. MOST important thing about measuring is a consistent way of measuring and measuring often to keep track of gains.

Comment

I think Big Al and I always measured with a tape, bone pressed, right along
                      the center down to the piss slit. But, again, as has been "voiced" here,
                      try to be consistent, knowing that your penis, hard or soft, is always
                      waxing and waning.

Consistency is the rule, here.

Comment

I've transferred measurements to a slightly thicker piece of wood and use that. Not being as thin as a ruler, it doesn't pinch when I press into the pubic bone.

Comment

Working...
                        X