Guys who made good length gains, question about your routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys who made good length gains, question about your routine

HI guys, I'm fairly new to PE and I'm trying to gather as much info as possible to make good gains and I was wondering, those of you who made good length gains, what is your routine? I read the SRT post on MoS and this is what I've collected.

Length Session (AM)

1. 5 minutes Bundled Stretches
    2. 6 minutes expressive stretching using the loop of LengthMaster
    3. 30 secs for each of these stretches:
    1) Straight Up to Center
    2) DLD Blasters: 5x30 secs
    3) Straight Down to Left (Under leg)
    4) Straight Down to Right (Under leg)
    5) Rotaries: 25 Cranks
    6) Behind the Cheeks to Left
    7) Behind the Cheeks to Right

4. Were SizeGenetics at Medium tension for 1h to help cement gains
    5. Continue to were SizeGenetics at full tension for 3 more hours
    6. After Length Session, Wrap penis with Ace Bandage until girth session

Girth Session: 5x5x3

1. 5 minutes Bundled Stretches
    2. 5 Minutes in the BathMate at full intensity
    3. 5 Minute Slow Squash Jelq OR Jelq
    4. 5 Minutes in the BathMate at full intensity
    5. 5 Minute Slow Squash Jelq OR Jelq
    6. 5 Minutes in the BathMate at full intensity
    7. 5 Minute Slow Squash Jelq OR Jelq
    8. After girth session, Use cock ring to keep the expansion

***3 times a week, do 5-10 minutes of Erect Stretching***

as you can see, there is a lot of exercises and it's a bit overwhelming. If time is an issue, what would be the best exercises to keep? I know the SG is a must, but what else should I be doing. From your experience, which exercises gave you the best length gains so I can pick the best ones?

thanks for your help guys

Wellcome to the forum.We generally recommend JP90 for beginners and we don't recommend any device before conditioning your penis.Don't use any money for any device at the beginning.First you have to learn how to do Pe correctly and safely.After JP90 or other beginner programs you can add other exercises or you can use PE devices.Click the START HERE button and read all the information you need.Good luck with your PE journey.Also don't forget to post to INTRODUCE YOURSELF thread.Say hello and tell your story if you want if not just hello is enough for us.
    Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

Your program is so far above reality at a beginners level that the only thing it can do is injure you. That is an advanced routine for an advanced pe'er, let alone a beginner.

The SRT "theory" is bologny. No offense intended.

Start with the JP90, you'll be happy in the long run.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Don't go hanging quick weights unless you really want stretch marks. Word of caution...
        Do you know what a shit-barometer is Bubbles? It measures the shit-pressure in the air, listen Bubs you hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit

Start: 5.5 | 4.5
        Curr: ?
        Goal: 7.0 | 6*

* Goals may shift to lower amounts later as I progress.

Comment

Yeah, it would probably take 2-3 years of consistent conditioning to work up to that routine, if you can EVEN do it without injury.

Most of the other stretches you can do at a very light intensity after building up some conditioning.
          BTC to the left and right using the leg as a fulcrum is on of my FAVORITE stretches​.

Comment

The type of stretches you do are not as important as just doing stretches.

that said mandingo stretch is the best one in my opinion.

Comment

all of my length gains came from manual stretching, low EQ jelqing. but boy this took a long time , but hey, i made a two inch gain in length using these

Comment

I think bundled stretches and basic stretches in all directions + more volume for streight out direction.That`s what I would pick.
                starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

No sizegenetics? Progress will be faster when you can stretch for 4-6h/day instead of 30 min manual stretching, no? You said don't use device, but I started sizegenetics with one medium bar and one small and I'm now at 2 full bars after 1 month, I had a hard time to extend past 7" in the extender but I'm not at 7.5 and making progress every weeks so I guess my penis is used to it. I started pe consistently since August 1st but own a BM since March and was doing manual stretching before so my penis is used to it I guess

Comment

You can still add extender if you have the time for it.I stopped using mine because it takes too much time.But if you like using it,go for it.
                    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Do I have to put more and more time on stretching if I want to gain? Am I gonna gain if I only do 45 min or I have to progressively increase the length of my session?

Comment

If you have a good penis condition you can increase the intensity and lenght of your session.Your PI's will be your guide.If you see positive PI's that means you are on the right path and vice versa you are on the wrong path.Just do not rush or you will have an injury.With experimenting and watching your PI'S you will find the best PE session for yourself. Every penis and body reactc differently.You can combine manuel exercises with your extender and BM but you also have to let your unit to rest.I hope you'll find the wright path soon.Good luck with your PE marathon.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

Originally posted by cashbacter View Post
                          If you have a good penis condition you can increase the intensity and lenght of your session.Your PI's will be your guide.If you see positive PI's that means you are on the right path and vice versa you are on the wrong path.Just do not rush or you will have an injury.With experimenting and watching your PI'S you will find the best PE session for yourself. Every penis and body reactc differently.You can combine manuel exercises with your extender and BM but you also have to let your unit to rest.I hope you'll find the wright path soon.Good luck with your PE marathon.
                          any links about PI?

Comment

Originally posted by split98 View Post
                            any links about PI?
                            https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth

Comment

Beginner here but really satisfied with the gains so far. About 2.5 weeks in, EQ is up, girlfriends been looking at flaccid dick more, I've bottomed out on her quite frequently in certain positions. Which I didn't even do up until PE.

I only started at 6.25" x 5" and now today I measured in at 6.5" and still 5"

Sorry, so pumped about the gains in only 3 weeks I had to share.

Anyways, what I've been doing...

5 days a week Monday through Friday, weekends off.

5 reps, 10 second hold stretch (left, right, straight out, up, down)
                              100 jelqs

Comment

Working...
                              X