Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE side effects and advice

Hey everyone,

Im a complete noobie, theres tons of info on the website and forum, so it will take a lot of time to 'educate' myself about PE, but I plan on doing so when I have more spare time.

Ok, so I'm pretty sure the questions I have have already been answered somewhere, but I couldn't locate them using the search tools. So anyway, here are my 3 questions.

- If I were to lengthen my penis, would I still be able to achieve erections as hard as previously? Or would the erections be softer at the expense of extra length?

- Will increasing length reduce penis sensitivity?

- I am actually circumcised, and plan on starting to restore my foreskin in 1 months time when I move out of my parents home. Is it fine to do stretching exercices as being circumcised or should I wait to fully restore first?

Thank you very much guys!

Welcome to the gym!

Educating yourself will be a key part of successful penis enlargement. It's great to see that you are taking the time to do it. The best place where you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off is in the START HERE! link in the upper left of the page.

One of the first results many see when starting out is improved erection quality. As long as you work on all of the structures of the penis correctly you will not see a loss in EQ. If you do see a drop in EQ it can be a sign of overworking it. However it will only take a short break and a reduction in your routine for it to return.

Once again, if you do these exercises correctly and do not overwork it in hopes of speeding up the gains you should not see a reduction in sensitivity. It's a matter of taking the time to educate yourself and listen to what your penis is telling you for a safe and effective start.

It doesn't matter whether you are circumcised or not, these exercises work equally well for both.
    Last edited by Cavalier; 08-04-2017, 11:39 AM.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey,

thanks a lot for your reply and clearing everything up, look forward to going through all the content this website offers and to actually make use of it!

Comment

Make sure to place EQ as a priority in your training and you shouldn't encounter any negative issues.

Perform your stretches as a part of a structured routine for best results. Knowing what works via experimentation is vital to developing a plan which will ensure continual gains.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
        X