Girth is starting to vary...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth is starting to vary...

So I have started to add come girth exercises to my routine. One morning I was looking at my flaccid penis and it seems as though the middle and head is larger than the base... Any idea how to fix this??? I tried some reverse jelqs but I don't thing those are working.

Hi Fli,
    How was your mid- base and tip girth earlier?

Comment

And do you get the same effect when errect?

Comment

Before it was pretty much a tube all the way down. Though I couldn't tell you if that transfers over to erect... I haven't checked that. I usually do my workout at low levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Fli-Fisher View Post
          So I have started to add come girth exercises to my routine. One morning I was looking at my flaccid penis and it seems as though the middle and head is larger than the base... Any idea how to fix this??? I tried some reverse jelqs but I don't thing those are working.
          When I first started to target a little bit of girth I noticed the same exact thing, I really wouldn't worry about it though. Mine evened back out pretty shortly afterward pretty much on its own. Just make sure that when you're jelqing that you really grip all the way at the base of your penis and keep the pressure constant throughout.

What exercises did you start implementing for girth Fli?
          Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

I added Uli's to my workout... I love the expansion they give your penis... I have a hard time staying 50% or higher unless I am constantly jacking it without my girl. Most of my entire workout is done in the 30% range. So my base is collapsed to capture all of the blood.

Comment

Alright the design of the Uli itself could kind of cause this to happen as you're squeezing the base half and forcing extra blood into the other half. Be careful with those though... especially if you really did just start PE this month as they are an advanced exercise. How long has it been since you first noticed this trend in flaccid hang and has it been getting any worse since you first noticed it?
              Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

The start of this week is when I first noticed it. I became serious about PE this month. But have been doing PE for about 4. I would do workouts in the shower like once a week. Once my wife became open to the idea then the serious PE began.

Comment

Hey Fli I just wanted to check in and see if this thing ever ended up correcting itself?
                  Cleave's Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                  X