Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answering The PE Skeptics

Hey Gymnasts,

So I'm on a Christian Marriage forum and there is a thread called Penis Exercises. OP has stated that he has practiced edging with his wife with much success. He was also looking to add jelqs and ballooning. He asked other men on the forums what they thought about PE.

Here is one response about PE:

• The best research I could uncover sometime back says jelqing will not help, and could possibly hurt you long term. I recommend you stop that. Never heard of ballooning, but it sounds painful.

Later another poster in the same thread genuinely asked: "Does anybody here have any experience with penile exercises? Do they work (increase length or girth, or even just hardness)? Do they help you last longer?" (This poster wanted to get the PEGym book sold on Amazon.)

The responses from members on this forum to his question:

• Short answer is no, they don't work. The penis isn't a muscle. ETA, Kegels are good for you. They aren't exercising the penis, but the pelvic floor muscles. They will help with continence in your old age, and better control of ejaculation. But none of that is going to change length, or girth.
    • ...the penis is not a muscle. Attempting to engorge it with blood, pull on it, and do all sorts of other mechanical exercises is futile and even harmful.
    • The penis is not a muscle. The penis is not a muscle. The penis is not a muscle. You cannot make it larger by any exercise. And even if you could get marginal results, you're better off spending the limited time we have on this earth in some more edifying way. Edging can be helpful for control. Everything else is bollocks.
    • ...there's a claim that these exercises can increase length or girth. That isn't exactly true, but they can increase erection quality, which could work out to nearly the same thing.

Of course, I had to step in since one poster stated..."You cannot make it larger."

My response: "I have done over a year worth of penis exercises. I have increased in length and girth based on my detailed measurements along with erection quality improvements. I think that one should not be willing to throw information under the bus if they haven't tried the exercises themselves."

What about you? How have you answered critics and/or skeptics of PE?
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Pumped340
    Last edited by Pumped340; 12-17-2020, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumped340 View Post
      I don't think most people can expect more than 1-1.5in in length and girth after many years.
      Don`t say that...some of us are still having dreams
      starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Anyone who puts a serious effort into PE for at least 6 months will learn the truth.

Comment

Penis physiology varies widely from one male to another. Focusing on the layers of tunica and facia density & augmentation is KEY to PE. Guys with thicker multiple layers of tunica and fascia have a more difficult time in finding PE that works for them, but it CAN be done. It just takes determination & consistency along with a willingness to not give up!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            Penis physiology varies widely from one male to another. Focusing on the layers of tunica and facia density & augmentation is KEY to PE. Guys with thicker multiple layers of tunica and fascia have a more difficult time in finding PE that works for them, but it CAN be done. It just takes determination & consistency along with a willingness to not give up!
            images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

I don't is the short version.

Years ago I tried to talk sense in the real world on such issues as dry orgasm (mmo) penis size and the like .Well I am a slow learner and tried for a long time,

My conclusion at the end of it was why cause yourself pain . No use talking if no one is listening . Get ready to be derided and ridiculed. f course it could be worse you could have done it in the real world.

Comment

Damn! For a moment I Thought PESkeptic was back. Miss that dude.
                How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                And I've been here ever since.

Comment

LOL Ujjayi! A Christian marriage site? I'm surprised that any of them admit to having a penis.
                  How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                  And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                    Hey Gymnasts,

So I'm on a Christian Marriage forum and there is a thread called Penis Exercises. OP has stated that he has practiced edging with his wife with much success. He was also looking to add jelqs and ballooning. He asked other men on the forums what they thought about PE.

Here is one response about PE:

• The best research I could uncover sometime back says jelqing will not help, and could possibly hurt you long term. I recommend you stop that. Never heard of ballooning, but it sounds painful.

Later another poster in the same thread genuinely asked: "Does anybody here have any experience with penile exercises? Do they work (increase length or girth, or even just hardness)? Do they help you last longer?" (This poster wanted to get the PEGym book sold on Amazon.)

The responses from members on this forum to his question:

• Short answer is no, they don't work. The penis isn't a muscle. ETA, Kegels are good for you. They aren't exercising the penis, but the pelvic floor muscles. They will help with continence in your old age, and better control of ejaculation. But none of that is going to change length, or girth.
                    • ...the penis is not a muscle. Attempting to engorge it with blood, pull on it, and do all sorts of other mechanical exercises is futile and even harmful.
                    • The penis is not a muscle. The penis is not a muscle. The penis is not a muscle. You cannot make it larger by any exercise. And even if you could get marginal results, you're better off spending the limited time we have on this earth in some more edifying way. Edging can be helpful for control. Everything else is bollocks.
                    • ...there's a claim that these exercises can increase length or girth. That isn't exactly true, but they can increase erection quality, which could work out to nearly the same thing.

Of course, I had to step in since one poster stated..."You cannot make it larger."

My response: "I have done over a year worth of penis exercises. I have increased in length and girth based on my detailed measurements along with erection quality improvements. I think that one should not be willing to throw information under the bus if they haven't tried the exercises themselves."

What about you? How have you answered critics and/or skeptics of PE?
                    Hey Ujjayi , I'm Pentecostal & cannot even mention anything about PE , Edging Ballooning , Jelqing or Semen Retention on any Christian website I know OF without getting the comments your a backsliding sinner.

PE is Sin & BAAL Worship you heathen. So I keep my success with PE to myself & if anyone stumbled upon it who I knew in the church I'd probably keep my experience to myself because the church sometimes can be unforgivable without knowing or caring about your personal story. Meaning how did I become so faithful with my PE & how did I get here.

There is only one friend I have & a good friend in my church who is also married & familiar with PE. Actually he's my only friend who I can keep it 100 with. I'm a deacon at my church and he's the only Brother who pretty much knows the real me.

Also your the only member on Pegym who I see often confess his faith in JESUS. A couple of others pop into my head like Pegym member Party.

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
                      Hey Ujjayi , I'm Pentecostal & cannot even mention anything about PE , Edging Ballooning , Jelqing or Semen Retention on any Christian website I know OF without getting the comments your a backsliding sinner.

PE is Sin & BAAL Worship you heathen. So I keep my success with PE to myself & if anyone stumbled upon it who I knew in the church I'd probably keep my experience to myself because the church sometimes can be unforgivable without knowing or caring about your personal story. Meaning how did I become so faithful with my PE & how did I get here.

There is only one friend I have & a good friend in my church who is also married & familiar with PE. Actually he's my only friend who I can keep it 100 with. I'm a deacon at my church and he's the only Brother who pretty much knows the real me.

Also your the only member on Pegym who I see often confess his faith in JESUS. A couple of others pop into my head like Pegym member Party.
                      This doesn't sound a friendly place to be . Narrow minded, judgemental and vindictive . Hmm sounds like the church I went t as a kid but I stoped before puberty so was spared the pyco sexual stuff.

Comment

Funny just how underground we are with PE...

Arthur Schopenhauer was right when he stated: "[An idea or truth must] endure a hostile reception before it is accepted"

Then he was later quoted that the idea or truth will..."First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

We are still waiting for those to catch up with us...

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                          Funny just how underground we are with PE...

Arthur Schopenhauer was right when he stated: "[An idea or truth must] endure a hostile reception before it is accepted"

Then he was later quoted that the idea or truth will..."First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

We are still waiting for those to catch up with us...
                          Oh dear we had better stay underground . At the moment we are being ridiculed next comes violence.

Comment

There's a shocker.... Christians aren't exactly known for being the most open minded group of people, or encouraging any ideas that contradict the groupthink of their circle.
                            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                              There's a shocker.... Christians aren't exactly known for being the most open minded group of people, or encouraging any ideas that contradict the groupthink of their circle.
                              They don't tend to act in a manner such as Jeus suggested either; you know love/forgiveness / non materialism.
                              You know who acts in a Christian manner in my experience Buddhists.

Comment

Working...
                              X