hot baths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hot baths

Do you think taking regular hot baths as a a teen going through puberty could effect dick growth,I read it effects fertility so it got me thinking could it affect testosterone levels,I alway's used to take really hot baths.

Link below
    Don't understand how heat could affect actual growth of a limb especially during such a brief period of time.
    The heat in the male fertility case has a negative impact on the sperm's motility and Heat ALWAYS has had a negative effect on cell process due to enzymes needing to be at an optimal temperature during replication & cellular respiration.

Heat in extreme amounts can damage the testes and decline semen quality"

https://fcionline.com/our-center/news-and-media/press-releases/mens-health-month-11-male-infertility-myths-debunked/
    My Journey!
    04/28/14 - 6/23/17
    NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
    BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
    MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

HOT and TESTICLES should be MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE, IMO. Guys should take cool or warm showers and limit wearing tight underwear daily or jockstraps when playing sports whenever possible. Beyond that, I think wearing a leather balls-stretcher playing sports & keeping my balls swinging and cooler daily as a teen helped me develop larger healthier balls over time. Even though I had a testicular torsion injury that caused me to wear a leather stretcher under doctor's orders, it not only allowed my balls to fully recover, but even enhanced their size, according to my Urologist who treated me and kept records of my testicle and penis development in HS.

I was part of a research study he was doing on males recovering from torsion injuries. He explained all the benefits to me, gave me daily stretching exercises I performed daily, and coupled with the stretcher, it prevented me from having surgery on my balls at 16. He was a brilliant doc, and I'm forever grateful for his treatment plan.
      jockinthebox
      Retired Moderator
      Member of the Month May 2015
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by jockinthebox; 09-14-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X