Is it possible ? Can it be done? Road to 9"? Please give feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible ? Can it be done? Road to 9"? Please give feedback

He guys do you think reaching a BPEL length of 9" is possible? I currently measure at 6.5 3/8" but would just say 6.5". So that would be an increase in length of 2.5".

What do you guys think? Thank you.

I started around about your size 3 or 4 months ago. For me it is Road 2 8 inches lol. What Ive learnt from spending time on these sites is that gains vary person by person. For example, you might be lucky and only have one tunica layer where as most have 2 or 3. You might gain an inch, 2 inches or 0.25 inches in 2 years, you just cant tell. Sure that goal is possible but highly unlikely.

Comment

It is possible. Time what those few men who have gained so much took to get there is 2 - 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
        I started around about your size 3 or 4 months ago. For me it is Road 2 8 inches lol. What Ive learnt from spending time on these sites is that gains vary person by person. For example, you might be lucky and only have one tunica layer where as most have 2 or 3. You might gain an inch, 2 inches or 0.25 inches in 2 years, you just cant tell. Sure that goal is possible but highly unlikely.

Thanks for responding & I completely understand. That's nice gains for that amount of time! Congrats on the gains. May ask what's your size now & routine are you following?

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
          It is possible. Time what those few men who have gained so much took to get there is 2 - 20 years.
          Thanks a whole lot for the feedback sir.

Comment

Here is what the best of the best here have gained. PE Gym Top Performers If you commit yourself the way they did then you could possibly also reach your goal.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
              Here is what the best of the best here have gained. PE Gym Top Performers If you commit yourself the way they did then you could possibly also reach your goal.
              Just what I was looking for, some motivation & proof that it can be done, thank you sir

Comment

You will have to stick with it for many years, most quit when gains slow to a crawl.
                Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Is it possible, yes.

Is it likely, no, and here is why.

Just like weight lifting, almost everyone does it at some point and less than 1/2 of 1 percent will ever bench 400 lbs or have 18 inch biceps.

In other words it is possible but almost no one will do the work.

The top gainers list (This may get me flamed) is self reported and I promise you 75 % of those guys are full of shit.

Does not discredit PE in any way, it does discredit some of those that made giant claims. A few on the list had pictures that I have seen myself and knew they lied.

The best photo evidence I have ever seen was actually JonPop. He
                  definitely made MASSIVE gains.

Some others on the list did indeed make great gains. I for one am not a supporter of the so called great gainers list. Nuff said.
                  Last edited by BigO; 09-14-2017, 08:54 PM.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    Is it possible, yes.

Just like weight lifting, almost everyone does it at some point and less than 1/2 of 1 percent will ever bench 400 lbs or have 18 inch biceps.

The top gainers list (This may get me flamed) is self reported and I promise you 75 % of those guys are full of shit.

Does not discredit PE in any way, it does discredit some of those that made giant claims. A few on the list had pictures that I have seen myself and knew they lied.

Some others on the list did indeed make great gains. I for one am not a supporter of the so called great gainers list. Nuff said.

Thank you for the realistic point of view lol but I was actually looking at JonPop's gains & was actually using that as motivation. But what you think would be a realistic goal to set that someone can achieve 8 - 8.5 X 6 ?

Comment

Originally posted by dodgy View Post
                      You will have to stick with it for many years, most quit when gains slow to a crawl.
                      Thank you for the feedback, fully understand

Comment

Originally posted by Levelup_32 View Post
                        He guys do you think reaching a BPEL length of 9" is possible? I currently measure at 6.5 3/8" but would just say 6.5". So that would be an increase in length of 2.5".

What do you guys think? Thank you.
                        I believe it is. I started at 7 and am well on the way to 9. I may even go to 9.5 and stop, so as to allow for the eventual shrink down to a 9 again.

Gains are addictive. I initially thought I would just gain a little and let it go. Now I am aiming for 9. I realized over the last little while I'd probably not stop there. I rather enjoy PE and so will probably keep going.
                        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                        Thread
                        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                          I believe it is. I started at 7 and am well on the way to 9. I may even go to 9.5 and stop, so as to allow for the eventual shrink down to a 9 again.

Gains are addictive. I initially thought I would just gain a little and let it go. Now I am aiming for 9. I realized over the last little while I'd probably not stop there. I rather enjoy PE and so will probably keep going.
                          Always when I see your signature 8.5 x 6.35 NON pubic pressed I think what a fucking monster of a cock!

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                            Is it possible, yes.

Agree, I don't believe some of these guys. On the hand I had no problem putting on length and in fact I bet I could put some more on easily. As far as 2.5 inches, I don't think that's a good goal. That's a lot. I think it's a percentage game for the most part. Take 20 years and you could probably do it, maybe? If you are talking about a 40% gain in anything on your body that's huge. I think it's not achievable. 10-15% sure. Maybe 20-25%.

I say that because in the weight lifting world you can only go so far naturally, there will be a limit on how big you can get. PE is different but you can only stretch things so far over time.

Next question is why 9 inches? that's bigger then you need and most likely will be more of a problem then a help.

OP going from 6.5 to 7.5 wood be a big jump and you wood notice it. Why are your goals so high? I'm at around 8 and my wife said that's enough. What are you trying to do or more important why?
                            7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                            8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                            8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                            8 X 6 goal
                            8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post

Awesome gain bro!! Thanks for your feedback

Comment

Working...
                              X