Ice,Ice,Baby...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice,Ice,Baby...

Okay, I am pretty much convinced, that cooling down after hanging can help you keep some of that stretch. My question is: Do I just use the ice cool down (ice, ice pack, bag of frozen peas, etc) at the end of my LAST set ,or, at the end of ALL my sets? I would think only at the end (last 10 or so minutes) of the last set would be best, but, hopefully someone on here knows for sure. Thanx!
    Dugger
    Last edited by Dugger; 03-27-2010, 12:57 PM.

I would also say after last set, you want to keep the ligs loose by heating while hanging to get max hang.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
    1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
    BPEL: 6.5 +.5
    EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
    FL: 3.5-4.5
    BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
    BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

Okay, tried this last night, at end of my last set. 10 minutes is WAY too long to keep ice on your penis, or, lig area (pubic). Too dangerous and very uncomfortable (IMO). Tonight I will try cooling down to room temp. naturally, then, apply ice pack for the very last 3 minutes. I believe that should work just fine, to 'lock down' stretched tissue.

Comment

How do you figure using something Cold will help you maintain the stretch? I would think it would do the opposite because the penis naturally contracts and turtles up when you do something cold with it.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
          How do you figure using something Cold will help you maintain the stretch? I would think it would do the opposite because the penis naturally contracts and turtles up when you do something cold with it.
          Milllia, from how I understand this technique, as long as you are in the stretched condition, adding cold will help tissue cool in stretched condition, and tend to maintain more length. Also, I've read from others, that they hang better after an ice down. And while you naturally, gradually, warm back up to room temp., blood is flushed into area that was iced, bringing in fresh, nutrient rich blood.

Comment

Check this thread out guys. It explains it very well http://www.*************.org/forum/showthread.php?t=95745
            Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

I though the ligs would contract in the cold.
              New goal, get over a foot long:bad:

Comment

I read part of the article and don't have enough time to pick through the whole thing, I did bookmark it because it certainly caught my attention. So after hanging if you put your penis in an ADS, or just stretched out and ice it for a little time, it's beneficial. Very interesting. And I didn't think about the flushing after you remove the ice.

Comment

Use of cold in pe is still a bit experimental even by pe standards.

Comment

Hey guys, what about traction wrapping while cooling down, or warming down? I'm going to start experimenting with traction wrapping after a session while warming down for 15 minutes with the heat pad. Has anyone here tried the cool down with ice?

Comment

Originally posted by catchup View Post
                      Hey guys, what about traction wrapping while cooling down, or warming down? I'm going to start experimenting with traction wrapping after a session while warming down for 15 minutes with the heat pad. Has anyone here tried the cool down with ice?
                      I plan on using my What A Grip as traction wrapping and wearing it throughout the day as well just to experiment.

Comment

Working...
                      X