My opinion on rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My opinion on rest

Ive tried many variables in terms of rest days: 2 on 1 off, 1 on 1 off, 1on 2 off, 6 on 1 off. In my opinion the rest day or 2 just simply isnt enough. Therefore a routine of 6 on 1 off or something similar might be the best.
    The only twist is here: with an on-off schedule like this I believe its important to take an extended break every now and then varying from person to person how often. I for example take a week off every 5 weeks or so, it depends a bit on how my dick feels.

What this extended break does is it resets the stimuli on ur dick. If for a month you workout your penis a lot, the stimuli needed is becoming bigger and bigger. Im on my 4th rest day after 6 or 7 weeks of actice PE and already noticed a 0.1 inch gain in length. Also I feel the lig burn now whereas I hardly feel it after a stretching session.

I agree with your obeservations
    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Also Id like to add many people notice rebound gains from taking an extended break.

Comment

Its like short decon break. I'll try that when O plateau.

Comment

Interesting observation, I am set for a vacation in the coming month. That should be 5/6 weeks after restarting PE seriously.
          I will take a week off then and see what happens.
          In the mean time, I will continue with my 3 on 1 off schedule
          Start: 30.10.2016 BPEL 5.9" TSEG 4.33" BSEG 4.33"

-------: 05.06.2017 BPEL 6.3" TSEG 4.69" BSEG 4.76"

Current: 10.2017 BPEL 6.57" TSEG 4.76" MSEG 4.76" BSEG 5"

Goal: 7.9" x 5.5"

Comment

How much rest you need depends on the type of training you're doing as well as your conditioning. The light intensity/high volume type of training usually requires less rest than higher intensity type training.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Actually I'll take a weeks rest right away. PI:s have gone little down and I've trained quite long time without longer than one days brake.

Maybe some heat and flaccid massage during rest could be beneficial to recovery and gains?

Comment

Ive been reading about rest today in forums for quite a bit. Ive gathered you shouldnt really touch ur dick excessively and reduce masturbation. I noticed turtling the first 2 days of resting, but now my flaccid is a lot better than when I PE. Maybe I had overworked but I noticed a 3mm gain

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                  Actually I'll take a weeks rest right away. PI:s have gone little down and I've trained quite long time without longer than one days brake.

Maybe some heat and flaccid massage during rest could be beneficial to recovery and gains?
                  It's not unusual to notice "rebound gains" after a layoff period.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I've got maybe .07" girth doing clamping between 1on/2off and 1on/1off in less than 3 months. I'm going to defer to the more experienced members and say that rest is needed for girth and high-intensity workouts and that overwork can reduce gains and EQ. I'll agree with you when it comes to length though, stretching seems to benefit from more repetition than rest.
                    Start
                    BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
                    BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
                    BPEL: 8"
                    MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
                    BPEL: 8"+
                    MSEG: 6"

Comment

I've taken two long breaks (4-8 weeks) and every time I return, my girth bumps up 1/8" within the first week back.

Started at 5.125"
                      Hit 5 1/4" almost immediately and stalled for 6 weeks.
                      Took a 6 week break due to circumstance.
                      Started again and hit 5.375 almost immediately. Stalled for 8 weeks.
                      Took a 8 week break due to circumstance.
                      Started again and hit 5.5" almost immediately.
                      And that's where I am now.

Not sure where I'd be if I hadn't taken those long breaks, but I'd be an idiot to miss the pattern.
                      Start (Jan 1st 2017): 7.0" BPEL x 5.1" MEG (17.8cm x 13cm) w/ 1" fat pad
                      Now (Oct 9th 2017): 7.5" BPEL x 5.43" MEG (18.5cm x 13.7cm) w/ .7" fat pad
                      Goal (Revised): 7.5" BPEL x 5.75" MEG (19.7cm x 14.7cm) w/ almost zero fat pad

Comment

Originally posted by LeafyGreens View Post
                        I've taken two long breaks (4-8 weeks) and every time I return, my girth bumps up 1/8" within the first week back.

Started at 5.125"
                        Hit 5 1/4" almost immediately and stalled for 6 weeks.
                        Took a 6 week break due to circumstance.
                        Started again and hit 5.375 almost immediately. Stalled for 8 weeks.
                        Took a 8 week break due to circumstance.
                        Started again and hit 5.5" almost immediately.
                        And that's where I am now.

Not sure where I'd be if I hadn't taken those long breaks, but I'd be an idiot to miss the pattern.
                        amazing. Never thought of it like that. Maybe I should try that one day
                        My Progress Log: "The Unusual Marathon" - The Journery of A (very) Hard gainer

Comment

My 2 cents about rest days is that I dont have fixtured rest days. Everyday before the workout the check my EQ. If its good, I hit it, if its bad I take a rest day.

I dont see a point in taking a rest day when my EQ is through the roof. On the other hand, I don't see a point in doing PE when my EQ turtles and has a hard flaccid.

Rest periods (decon breaks) should be included if you ask me. But not too long. somewhere between 5-10 days. At least, thats what I will do at first.
                          My Progress Log: "The Unusual Marathon" - The Journery of A (very) Hard gainer

Comment

I take a decon break every 3 weeks. I spend the first 3 weeks of the month 2 days on 1 day off until the final week where i take a full week off.

I figure people take some months off but with this im taking the equivalant of 3 months off in year while not letting any of my results slip due to long extended periods of time off. I feel the results have been well in my favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              How much rest you need depends on the type of training you're doing as well as your conditioning. The light intensity/high volume type of training usually requires less rest than higher intensity type training.
                              Could you please give an example of a light intensity/high volume type of training
                              Start: 30.10.2016 BPEL 5.9" TSEG 4.33" BSEG 4.33"

-------: 05.06.2017 BPEL 6.3" TSEG 4.69" BSEG 4.76"

Current: 10.2017 BPEL 6.57" TSEG 4.76" MSEG 4.76" BSEG 5"

Goal: 7.9" x 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X