Improvements in overall penis appearance, not just size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improvements in overall penis appearance, not just size

Have any of you noticed a general improvement in the appearance of your penis, not just from size, but from overall shape and appearance? It seems like that has happened to a certain extent with me. For example, I've developed a more consistent girth along the shaft. My shaft used to taper up towards the glans, now the area under the glans is filling out a bit. Just interested to know what effects PE has had on the overall look of your unit, not just respective of size. Thank you!
    1/15/2012 - 5 7/8" x 4 3/4"

6/15/2018 - 6 1/2" x 4 7/8"

4/29/2020 - 6 3/4" x 5 0/0" (BPEL - 7 7/8")

Mine still looks the same only bigger.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I've specifically focused on developing more of a mushroom head on my penis with fairly good results. By edging without ejaculating daily to maintain tissue expansion, I followed that wearing my Stealth Innerwear and a cock head ring over top of it. Holding that expansion ALL DAY has caused more coronal "flare" and maintained my shaft engorgement best.

While general penis shape is genetically coded, augmentation is possible with some specifically targeted effort, in my opinion.

Comment

Jock. Does that coronal flare make you feel more manly/masculine???

Since I have been doing MMOs, I have noted my coronal ridge flares more and turns a deep deep pink or whatever (I'm colorblind) My glans size seems to have increased as well.

This has helped to make a seven decade guy feel much more masculine and younger.

Comment

Originally posted by thinktank View Post
          Jock. Does that coronal flare make you feel more manly/masculine???

Since I have been doing MMOs, I have noted my coronal ridge flares more and turns a deep deep pink or whatever (I'm colorblind) My glans size seems to have increased as well.

This has helped to make a seven decade guy feel much more masculine and younger.
          I'm not sure I could feel any MORE masculine, tank! I DO have more stimulation from the nerve endings in the head of my penis as a result though, which helps maintain a stronger erection! The GF says she can feel it too, in her vagina and especially orally, which is a+++! My penis head elongates significantly more now and my coronal flare has increased since I've been using my Innerwear with a cock-head ring.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            While general penis shape is genetically coded, augmentation is possible with some specifically targeted effort, in my opinion.
            I kind of agree with this. You're saying that when I enlarge my penis, it will look the same but just bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
              I kind of agree with this. You're saying that when I enlarge my penis, it will look the same but just bigger?
              My penis has always maintained his general shape; however, I've focused on increasing my glans size overall, and especially my coronal flare more, by doing targeted engorgement of my head to develop an even larger mushroom. It has yielded results (for me)! You can buy pumps specifically for your penis head, but I've never done that. I subscribe more to the "time under tension" principles of PE, believing that prolonged passive engorgement like cock rings & Stealth Innerwear provide is a better alternative than shorter more extreme techniques like clamping and hanging. Passive PE such as I do also significantly reduces my chances of injury, resulting in fewer setbacks in gaining size time-wise, than guys who have to take breaks from PE to recover from injuries.

I also think it largely depends upon a guy's penis physiology. As a natural-born shower, I have more exposed penis tissue to work with than most guys do. That alone helps me gain more & faster than the majority of guys doing PE manually. When you consider my penis physiology further, I think I have fewer and thinner layers of tunica and fascia surrounding my penis which also makes it easier for me to grow & gain size. The only downside for me is my EQ is not nearly as extreme (just a guess here, obviously) as guys who have thick multiple layers of tunica & fascia that traps blood more efficiently in their penis when erect. My erection is likely more malleable, comparatively, I think.

Comment

I'm not sure I could feel any MORE masculine, tank! I DO have more stimulation from the nerve endings in the head of my penis as a result though, which helps maintain a stronger erection! The GF says she can feel it too, in her vagina and especially orally, which is a+++! My penis head elongates significantly more now and my coronal flare has increased since I've been using my Innerwear with a cock-head ring.
                Congratulations Jock on reaching the zenith and absolute apex of being a man with 100% confidence. Great answer to my question and so glad you feel that way. I bet you exude a certain confidence whereever you go.

I am a pretty confident man myself, just a little sullied by age related diminishing powers of masculinity.

Comment

Originally posted by thinktank View Post
                  Congratulations Jock on reaching the zenith and absolute apex of being a man with 100% confidence. Great answer to my question and so glad you feel that way. I bet you exude a certain confidence whereever you go.

I am a pretty confident man myself, just a little sullied by age related diminishing powers of masculinity.
                  I credit my parents with my confidence, thinktank. I was blessed with educated parents who provided open. honest and age-appropriate answers to my questions on everything from politics to sex growing up! I try to pay that forward here in the Gym. I also make an effort to not appear cocky nor be a "know-it-all" around here on topics with which I'm less experienced. There is no teacher better than experience, IMO. Age is irrelevant here in PE Gym. Younger members can learn LOADS of valuable information from older members here. Please share your knowledge & experience openly more, thinktank! It benefits all of us more than you'll ever know!

Comment

you mean you credit your parents for that penis genetics right? you lucky bastard LOL
                    quick question: why a lot of member here doesnt have albums of photos? i know there are people with great gains but no pics!!!!that bother me.why there isnt?????????anyone know? lazy?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpe View Post
                      you mean you credit your parents for that penis genetics right? you lucky bastard LOL
                      quick question: why a lot of member here doesnt have albums of photos? i know there are people with great gains but no pics!!!!that bother me.why there isnt?????????anyone know? lazy?
                      ...well, THANKS,...I guess!

In answer to your question...

I have 3 albums of photos, but most were taken a few years back, when I began PE. I'm not inhibited, so posting pics is not an issue to me, but some guys don't want their Dick pics posted to the internet, even anonymously. I understand and respect their choice & privacy, and so should everyone else. I haven't posted any newer pics because it's not particularly important to me. I see my Dong everyday, but the older pics provide a reference point for me to compare myself to, before PE. I never posted any erect pics, because my GF asked me not to. She considers my erections to be something special I share with only her, and I accept & agreed to that.

I do believe pics provide doubters with a better sense of confidence that PE actually works, but forcing guys to post pics as a membership requirement would just not work. There's too much piracy and photo-shopping of pics on the internet to make Dick pics all that valuable, IMO.

If you want to PROVE PE WORKS, just tug on your Cock for a few months and prove it to yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by growthmank View Post
                        Have any of you noticed a general improvement in the appearance of your penis, not just from size, but from overall shape and appearance? It seems like that has happened to a certain extent with me. For example, I've developed a more consistent girth along the shaft. My shaft used to taper up towards the glans, now the area under the glans is filling out a bit. Just interested to know what effects PE has had on the overall look of your unit, not just respective of size. Thank you!
                        Oh for sure.
                        I used to have a much more pronounced curve. Now it is straighter, and looks more even up and down.
                        The head is more prominent, with a more full look.

And just in general it looks healthier. Stands up better when erect and flaccid.
                        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                        Thread
                        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I've specifically focused on developing more of a mushroom head on my penis with fairly good results. By edging without ejaculating daily to maintain tissue expansion, I followed that wearing my Stealth Innerwear and a cock head ring over top of it. Holding that expansion ALL DAY has caused more coronal "flare" and maintained my shaft engorgement best.

Does your head get slightly cold from this?

Comment

Originally posted by dillydally View Post
                            Does your head get slightly cold from this?
                            Yes, but only slightly cooler than normal. My glans have always seemed to remain cooler than say my balls for example, when I'm just hanging flaccid. I think most guy's do. It's not a tremendous difference.

Comment

Yes, but only slightly cooler than normal. My glans have always seemed to remain cooler than say my balls for example, when I'm just hanging flaccid. I think most guy's do. It's not a tremendous difference.
                              Got ya. I experience the same from my stealth and girth band, but it doesnt seem to be so cold it becomes a point of concern (almost intuition based). Was wondering if I was the only one to experience this!

Comment

Working...
                              X