What to do on rest days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do on rest days?

Im on a 2 on 1 off routine right now. The problem I have is that my life evolves around my dick lol. Each time I pass the mirror I check my bulge, check my flaccid hang a lot and touch/slightly masturbate my dick to make the flaccid size bigger. Like if my dick turtles I hate the sight of it so I pump it up a bit by shaking it etc. This excess touching may have caused getting hard more difficult.

on rest days should one just ignore ones dick all day, or should one give it a few light stretches throughout the day? Should penis enlargement all together just be forgotten for the day (mentally as well)? And is it bad to touch your dick too much when not doing PE?
    Last edited by Road28; 09-25-2017, 01:34 PM.

rest.

you can edge a bit, but probably in your case even edging can cause addiction.
    sometimes I act like you me too, maybe don't touch it at all during rest days could be practical solution!
    If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here: :)
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Originally posted by Lezoteli View Post
      rest.

you can edge a bit, but probably in your case even edging can cause addiction.
      sometimes I act like you me too, maybe don't touch it at all during rest days could be practical solution!
      Mentally Im also fixated on penis enlargement even indirectly. One night I even had q fucking dream of my dick. Do you guys just forget PE after your PE session? I need to de-stress my mind from PE as it is affecting my life in other aspect as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
        Mentally Im also fixated on penis enlargement even indirectly. One night I even had q fucking dream of my dick. Do you guys just forget PE after your PE session? I need to de-stress my mind from PE as it is affecting my life in other aspect as well...
        ahahahh..me too. that's fucked up.

well, i think that since we work on it, it's difficult not take a look while naked or while we're taking a pee.
        is like a bodybuilder that don't pay attention to his body when he's in front of a mirror.

I think that sometimes we are disappointed because during p.e we reach our 100%. so every time we are not like that..like a bad erection, turtling, less girth because is very cold outside etc..we are not that happy ..

but, at least in my case, it doesn't mean I don't like my penis etc..but if I just gain a bit, then I don't want to see it getting worst.

when I'm outside etc I don't pay attention to that stuff, is just an "Home " thing. Because I do p.eat home
        Lezoteli
        Last edited by Lezoteli; 09-25-2017, 01:51 PM.
        If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here: :)
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
          Im on a 2 on 1 off routine right now. The problem I have is that my life evolves around my dick lol. Each time I pass the mirror I check my bulge, check my flaccid hang a lot and touch/slightly masturbate my dick to make the flaccid size bigger. Like if my dick turtles I hate the sight of it so I pump it up a bit by shaking it etc. This excess touching may have caused getting hard more difficult.

on rest days should one just ignore ones dick all day, or should one give it a few light stretches throughout the day? Should penis enlargement all together just be forgotten for the day (mentally as well)? And is it bad to touch your dick too much when not doing PE?
          DO an extra workout in the "people gym" on rest days. Extra cardio, lifts, squats and some jogging / swimming will build your stamina, strength and libido, then find a partner & have sex in the afternoon or early evening! You just can't have "TOO MUCH SEX!"...ain't LIFE GREAT?

Comment

A rest day is just that, no PE exercises including a few light stretches.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Rest- and learn to decouple your mind from being hyperaware of your penis. Not only will this allow you to greatly reduce the possibility of training "burn out", it'll allow you to focus on other aspects of your life.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Light manual stretching + edging for a total of 20 or so min 2x.

Comment

On rest days?

Comment

I often cave in and put my clamp on...but rest days should be truly rest days
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log
                    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

I usually fuck on my rest days or atleast try to get some kind of action. That kind off stops the urge for me to do pe
                      NBPEL: 6,3-6,5-6,7-7,0
                      BPEL: 6,7- 6,9-7,0- 7,4
                      BPFSL:6,9-7,4-7,6- 8,0
                      Girth: 5,5-5,7-5,7- ​5,9

Comment

Working...
                      X