Need advice/help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice/help

First of all, I want to thank all of you that have contributed to this forum. I appreciate all of the tips, techniques and shared routines. I'm just shy of 6" about 5.9" EL and about 4.6 E.G which I think is below average. So here it is- I'm now entering my 4 month of PE. I've been doing the jp90 routine to some degree- stetching left, right, and straight out while doing 25 Kegals each time for a total of 75. I then jelq- I've worked my way up to 550-600 reps in all directions. I'm also using the bathmate usually before the jp90 routine and I've also reversed, where I would do the the jp90 first, then bathmate. I typically use the bathmate for 16-17 minutes, worked my way up from 11-12 minutes. After the bathmate sessions, my penis is massive, but then quickly shrinks back to normal/small. I really have a problem with turtleing I guess. I've been doing this combined routine for 4 months, taking 1 or 2 days off a week for rest. I haven't had any gains. Maybe some improved EQ, but no gains. Am i doing something wrong? Is it too early to see anything? Any advice is appreciated. Just a little bummed here...

Originally posted by Ret76 View Post
    First of all, I want to thank all of you that have contributed to this forum. I appreciate all of the tips, techniques and shared routines. I'm just shy of 6" about 5.9" EL and about 4.6 E.G which I think is below average. So here it is- I'm now entering my 4 month of PE. I've been doing the jp90 routine to some degree- stetching left, right, and straight out while doing 25 Kegals each time for a total of 75. I then jelq- I've worked my way up to 550-600 reps in all directions. I'm also using the bathmate usually before the jp90 routine and I've also reversed, where I would do the the jp90 first, then bathmate. I typically use the bathmate for 16-17 minutes, worked my way up from 11-12 minutes. After the bathmate sessions, my penis is massive, but then quickly shrinks back to normal/small. I really have a problem with turtleing I guess. I've been doing this combined routine for 4 months, taking 1 or 2 days off a week for rest. I haven't had any gains. Maybe some improved EQ, but no gains. Am i doing something wrong? Is it too early to see anything? Any advice is appreciated. Just a little bummed here...
    Well, seems like your actually doing very good by the looks of it, but one of the biggest problems I have seen from guys doing PE is that they do all these amazing workouts but with not enough intensity, therefore no gains, without the right amount of intensity there will be very little gain, if any, is your intensity high enough, don't get me wrong I'm no pro at this, but best advice I can give is make sure intesity is good, not too much to avoid injury, but to a good extent for gains. For example, I recommend doing slow 4 seconds for each jelq for intestity rather than rushing them all quickly, I hope this helps, I am not a pro, but that's the advice I can give you, if this is not the
    problem hopefully someone else could
    help, goodluck on yourr journey brother.

Comment

Working...
    X