Help needed/ loss of gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed/ loss of gains?

Hey all, I have a very quick question, so I have currently started jp90 and am doing pretty well with it so far, but I have come across alot of people claiming that masturbating is ruining gains, but alot are saying with masturbating you can still gain pretty good. My main questions are....

- how much can I gain from 3 months of the jp90 while masturbating in between

-how much could I gain from 3 months of jp90 with no masturbating

I AM LOOKING TO GAIN ALL TOGETHER 1.3 INCHES IN A YEAR OR OVER, SO WHAT WOULD YOU GUY'S SAY, ANY ADVICE I WILL BE GREAT FULL FOR

Thank you all, I am forever grateful for all the support.

Thanks for the question and although many others can better answer, I'll offer my personal experience. Staying 'loaded' and not climaxing but edging and keeping your penis full of blood and size in my experience is much better for gains. We're looking to expand our penises for intercourse, sexual activity. Although masturbation is activity, we're looking generally to pleasure others. So, in my experience, not ejaculating has improved my EQ as well as gains. How much you gain is individual based upon your consistency, genetic potential and mental state of believing you'll hit those goals. Exercise your penis carefully, realistically and you'll likely be surprised at your progress.
    Best of luck and keep working it.
    Wolf
    5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
    1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy. ― Anas Nin

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf71 View Post
      Thanks for the question and although many others can better answer, I'll offer my personal experience. Staying 'loaded' and not climaxing but edging and keeping your penis full of blood and size in my experience is much better for gains. We're looking to expand our penises for intercourse, sexual activity. Although masturbation is activity, we're looking generally to pleasure others. So, in my experience, not ejaculating has improved my EQ as well as gains. How much you gain is individual based upon your consistency, genetic potential and mental state of believing you'll hit those goals. Exercise your penis carefully, realistically and you'll likely be surprised at your progress.
      Best of luck and keep working it.
      Wolf
      Thanks for advice so much, and yeah totally agree, but I couldn't edge even if I tried it would be too hard for me, I'm 17 and trying not to masturbate is ridiculously hard, uh i try to cut it in half and not do it as much but will probably still continue, do you think with intensity in the jp90 and doing it well could get me an inch in the 3 months with masturbating included?

Comment

Working...
      X