Morning Wood vs. Having-to-Pee Wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Wood vs. Having-to-Pee Wood

So I just woke up with a pretty ferocious morning wood, but I think having to pee really bad had something to do with it. It got me thinking, does this count as a great PI, or should it be counted it as sort of a false positive? I'm not sure whether I think of it as: 1) a legitimate way to facilitate something we want (morning wood), OR 2) just something that messes up the opportunity to interpret your PIs right. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Having-to-pee wood is a nightmare; it makes it difficult to pee. Where's the sense in that!?!
    Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

Originally posted by BMot View Post
      Having-to-pee wood is a nightmare; it makes it difficult to pee. Where's the sense in that!?!
      Hahaha, I have to bend forward at the hips a lot in order to aim right, but other than that it really doesn't bother me. That must be awful lol.

Comment

I think having to pee wood usually happens when your targeting the muscle that holds back urine flow... i wake up with wood and i have to pee and as soon as i pee the wood goes away. I think it is what happens when your sleeping and your body automatically holds it, with the PC muscle... i think if your squeezing your pc muscle enough it'll get hard and you'll get a hard on once the blood flow is good (once you've 'warmed up')

Comment

Interesting thought CanadianEH, that makes some sense.

Comment

Yes peeing with morning wood is the true definition of torque, you point it down and your heels slide back. Hard is hard It's the same plumbing.
            ​The enemy of good is not bad
            The enemy of good is better

Comment

Pee wood and being half asleep-not a good combination.
              Clean up on aisle nine!
              Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Its best to pee outside in that situation.....no curtains or walls to clean up

Comment

If you put one arm against the wall, resting your head on your arm, then squatting a little, you can spray your pee-mist (while erect) mostly into the toilet.

If you don't have the strength to do a shallow squat, you fail.
                  My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

just hop in the shower and see how high you can get it
                    STARTED 8/7/10
                    BPFL - 4.25
                    BPFSL - 7.0125
                    BPEL - 6.875 - 7 x 5.5

CURRENT AS OF 10/11/10
                    BPFL - 5.25
                    BPFSL - 7.875
                    BPEL - 7.0125 x 6.0

GOAL
                    8.5 x 6.5

Comment

Morning wood and "teeth are floating" morning wood are two different things.

Comment

Working...
                      X