Does the growed up penis shrink back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the growed up penis shrink back?

Hi everyone. I heard a rumor about penis stretching a long time ago. It's about prolonged penis may shrink back after you quit the stretching exercise. For example; like a normal body workout. You improve your muscles, then you quit the gym for a year. A year later, probably your improved muscles will not be so improved. I hope penis has a diffrent kind muscles.

Maybe it's a stupid queston but i don't know it is true or wrong.

Let's considered i succeed in reach my goal of the penis enlargement(i just need length). Maybe 1 inch or 1,5. We don't do this exercise forever. If i reach my goal, then i can quit, right?

By the way, I tried jelqing routine for 3 weeks and i gained just girth. My first priority is length. So would you suggest me to continue jelqing?

Edit: Is this exercises(especially stretching) permanent?
    Max Payne-is
    Last edited by Max Payne-is; 10-04-2017, 05:14 PM.

If you reach your goal and then stop exercising at that point you will likely lose some of your gains. To help make the gains permanent you will need to continue exercising for a period of time to cement your gain. You may also consider doing a short maintenance routine a couple times a month to help maintain your gains.

Cementing Your Gains: Make your PE Gains Permanent

The Importance of Cementing Your Gains
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

All penises will shrink.

As a man gets older and his t levels drop, erections get fewer and fewer. As erections frequency goes down TGF-1 increases in penile tissue. TGF-1causes atrophy of erectile tissue and replacment by fat and connective tissue.

It's all about energy economy in biological systems. Maintaining a functioning penis is expensive ( in terms of energy and nutrients). If the benefits (biological) do not out weigh the cost, the body adapts.
      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
      And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
        All penises will shrink.

As a man gets older and his t levels drop, erections get fewer and fewer. As erections frequency goes down TGF-1 increases in penile tissue. TGF-1causes atrophy of erectile tissue and replacment by fat and connective tissue.

It's all about energy economy in biological systems. Maintaining a functioning penis is expensive ( in terms of energy and nutrients). If the benefits (biological) do not out weigh the cost, the body adapts.
        I agree, but I also believe that PE can reverse this in addition to aiding health of the prostate. It can definitely restore youthful EQ while it's enabling growth in length and girth!
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log
        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Working...
        X