realy busy, need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• realy busy, need help

Hello, I am a busy , very busy guy, this year is an important year in my study march, but I want to do the PE because I really need some length, I want to gain 1,5-2 inches , and I want to ask you what I can do ? and if I do PE three or two time per week, I'll gain or not
    thanks
    M3talh34d
    Last edited by M3talh34d; 10-07-2017, 07:17 AM.

No.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Before you even begin we need to know your goals. Doing a PE routine without setting goals makes it impossible to track success.

Can you gain with doing PE? Yes. I gained over an inch and a half. But it takes constant work.
      Do you know what a shit-barometer is Bubbles? It measures the shit-pressure in the air, listen Bubs you hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit

Start: 5.5 | 4.5
      Curr: ?
      Goal: 7.0 | 6*

* Goals may shift to lower amounts later as I progress.

Comment

While reading and studying pull your penis and hold it stretched out. Then do Jelqs and helicopters during study breaks.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Lahey View Post
          Before you even begin we need to know your goals. Doing a PE routine without setting goals makes it impossible to track success.

Can you gain with doing PE? Yes. I gained over an inch and a half. But it takes constant work.
          I said that my goal is gain inche and a half (in length)

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
            While reading and studying pull your penis and hold it stretched out. Then do Jelqs and helicopters during study breaks.
            so i can gain with stretches without warming up ?

Comment

I have the same problem too.

What if i do daily:
              1. Firestarter (for warm up)
              2. Stretch (SO, SU, SL, SR)
              3. Bundled stretch
              4. JAI Stretch

I target to increase my length only.

Is it ok?

Comment

I am glad you didn't put a timeline on that 1.5"

Comment

What do you mean ?
                  I don't want fast gains .. if it takes 2 years it's ok .. but i wonder if I just stretch it daily I can gain that 1,5 or not

Comment

I need answers pleaaase

Comment

It's possible if you are dedicated, consistent and patient you could reach your goal. You will also need to do your exercises on a 5 day on 2 off schedule, a few days a week will not be enough. Start off with a beginner routine, such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) and follow it through for the 90 days to condition your penis before moving on to any advanced work. Also do plenty of reading in the START HERE! link at the top left of the page. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively.

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                        It's possible if you are dedicated, consistent and patient you could reach your goal. You will also need to do your exercises on a 5 day on 2 off schedule, a few days a week will not be enough. Start off with a beginner routine, such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) and follow it through for the 90 days to condition your penis before moving on to any advanced work. Also do plenty of reading in the START HERE! link at the top left of the page. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively.

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                        Thanks man.. but the problem is that I don't have time to workout 5 days per week and you know one session takes at least 30 min .. what do you suggest ?

Comment

Originally posted by M3talh34d View Post
                          Thanks man.. but the problem is that I don't have time to workout 5 days per week and you know one session takes at least 30 min .. what do you suggest ?
                          If you can only do a routine a few days a week you could still possibly gain. It would be best if you could find at least an extra 15 minutes on the other days to do a shorter routine. As you know with anything, you only get out of it what you put into it. Only exercising a few day could affect the potential gains you could make and certainly will affect how fast you will gain. It could be many years to gain 1.5 inches, if at all, with a few days a week.
                          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

DLD from ************* (great PE site btw) says dont rest too often and I agree. He gained 4 inches so hes worth listening to. I frankly think stretching every now and then will only give better eq, no real lengh gains

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
                              DLD from ************* (great PE site btw) says dont rest too often and I agree. He gained 4 inches so hes worth listening to. I frankly think stretching every now and then will only give better eq, no real lengh gains
                              What do you mean ? .. what should I do for gain length in my case ?

Comment

Working...
                              X