Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Possible For Reaching Goal In Max. One Year?(Permanent)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Possible For Reaching Goal In Max. One Year?(Permanent)

Hi everyone. I did jelqing routine for 3 weeks and i gained a little bit girth. I couldn't measure it but it's enough to realize it. I started the stretching exercises because my first priority is gaining length. By the way i'm 19 years old and maybe that's why i gained results on girth early.

My penis size is 5,7 inches while full erection. My goal is make it 7 at least.

Anyway, i wanna ask you is it possible reach my goal and keep going a little further to the exercises for make the results permanent in maximum one year?

I've seen some guys who gained some results in couple of years! Actually i don't want to do these exercises more than one year. In addition, i will buy a supplement(V-Pills) for enhance the exercises.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Possible, maybe.

Probable, unknown.

Everyone is different, does PE routines different, spends various amounts of time.
    Many describe things as a 'journey' and have different paths, speeds, and need to experiment along their travels.

What works for one, may do nothing for another.

Start your journey, keep a log, and good luck !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

It might be possible. For me it was, but everyone is different. I know it does work because I kept a log and compared my notes.
      Do you know what a shit-barometer is Bubbles? It measures the shit-pressure in the air, listen Bubs you hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit

Start: 5.5 | 4.5
      Curr: ?
      Goal: 7.0 | 6*

* Goals may shift to lower amounts later as I progress.

Comment

Others have done it, so it's possible

Here are some links for your perusal:

PE Gym's Top Performers

Success Forum (a complete database of trainee data and results)

Client Study w. Extrapolated Data
        Big Al
        Administrator
        PEGym Editor
        Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Big Al; 10-10-2017, 07:40 AM.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Yes very much so. Ive gained a good amount in 4months now. Look at DLD from ************* hes gained over 4 inches length and is over 10 inches now!! You may wanna check out ************* as they have many succesful PE'ers.

Comment

MOS is another great forum with much training data
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

For me it took 3 years to gain 2.25" BPEL.

Most people, if dedicated to find the right PE moves can make good gains.

Good Luck!
              closed278
              Last edited by closed278; 10-11-2017, 11:26 AM.

Comment

<links removed by Admin>

please read the StartHere thread, # 12

12) Do NOT post links to outside sites, unless they are purely reference material. If the site you are referring to has items or services for sale or has ANY banner advertising, do NOT post the link. If you have a product or service you are interested in promoting to PEGym members - e-mail Kimberly - kimberly @ semprove.com with details. Anyone found promoting non-approved sites will be banned.

Dangler
                Senior Administrator
                ☼ Wizard ☼
                White Tiger Award 2015
                Last edited by Dangler; 10-10-2017, 07:51 PM.
                BPEL: 6.3 inch ->7.08 inch MEG: 5 inch -> 5.43 inch

Comment

Originally posted by Komando View Post
                  <links removed by Admin>

please read the StartHere thread, # 12
                  Can you quote me where I provided a link for another site???!
                  I simply said go to MOS if you wanna learn more, even Big Al agreed lol. Ban me over that please I dare you!

Comment

Originally posted by DontTakeCipro! View Post
                    too me 3 years to gain 2.25" BPEL.

Most people, if dedicated to find the right PE moves can make good gains.

Good Luck!
                    Nice gains DontTakeCipro, what was your routine?

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
                      I simply said go to MOS if you wanna learn more, even Big Al agreed lol. Ban me over that please I dare you!
                      I don't see where they touched your post, by the way, DLD is a shameless huckster, always trying to sell devices from his site, claiming impossible gains for himself and you if you buy his products, with photoshopped proof pictures of himself.

The best thread he ever made was one he made on photoshopped over on Thunders before he got banned, he's a master of Photoshop, and although his metal ruler picture has been shown to be shopped, it's very good.
                      Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Is your username Komando?
                        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

No but it was directed at me. And dld is legit btw also his most successful thread in ************* was DLD blasters which was closed by one of the admins there cuz the thread became too long. The dude gained 4.5 inches length, which isnt unheard of? Like JP gained 4 inches or smthn. Ive already gained 1.3 inches in 4 months and hope to still gain at least an inch. Dld blasters work wonders bro

Comment

No but it was directed at me. And dld is legit btw also his most successful thread in ************* was DLD blasters which was closed by one of the admins there cuz the thread became too long. The dude gained 4.5 inches length, which isnt unheard of? Like JP gained 4 inches or smthn. Ive already gained 1.3 inches in 4 months and hope to still gain at least an inch. Dld blasters work wonders bro
                            Good luck.
                            Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

DLD blasters worked for DLD, do you know any other folks who benefited from this excercise?

Comment

Working...
                              X