Rule of thumb/ measuring ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rule of thumb/ measuring ?

As a general rule of thumb is it safe to assume that measurements after a workout are going to be larger than measurements before or on an off day? My plan is to measure every 15 days, but alternate between after workout and on off day, so in a sense I'm taking each measurement every 30 days. I've not done any measurements since my before stats. I guess my thoughts are measuring every 30 days after a workout should show me if I need to adjust anything and measurements on off days show me what my gains truly are.

Right train of thought or am I way off base?

P.S not going to obsess about the numbers because my EQ is through the roof and my wife loves it, so WIN for me already.

Thanks guys
    Start 09-21-2017
    BPEL - 7.625"
    MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
    BPEL - 8.187"
    MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
    BPEL On hold
    EG 6

“For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her."

Measure every 2-3 months at most imo. You'll dive yourself crazy otherwise

Comment

I think it's useful to measure at least a couple of times a month, and especially after a change in routine, to see how different exercises work or don't work. Personally, I try to measure every time my penis feels a little bit bigger than the day before. Although, 4 out of 5 times, there isn't any actual gain
      Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
      December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
      February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

Yes, for me, when I was measuring regularly, after a workout day my measurements would be inflated, I think it would be better to measure after a few day break.

I'm also in the only measure once every few months or longer camp.
        Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Measuring when you're sure to be at your "peak" of EQ will give you the best results- especially if you can manage to easily duplicate the same conditions each time.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I measure every day when I masturbate. This helps me tell whether im overdoing or underdoing PE. Usually my length is 19.4, and often 19.4(+-0.2). I think maintaining high EQ is important thus frequent measuring

Comment

Thanks for all the input guys. I think I'm going to go with the every 15 days alternating between after workout and on my off day, I feel like this can give me good feedback. That's the best part (besides EQ) about PE, is if something isn't working or causing you stress you can change up what you do.

And Big Al, my secret weapon will be with me ensuring maximum EQ each time.

Thanks again everyone
              Start 09-21-2017
              BPEL - 7.625"
              MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
              BPEL - 8.187"
              MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
              BPEL On hold
              EG 6

“For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her."

Comment

Originally posted by Cal1108 View Post
                Thanks for all the input guys. I think I'm going to go with the every 15 days alternating between after workout and on my off day, I feel like this can give me good feedback. That's the best part (besides EQ) about PE, is if something isn't working or causing you stress you can change up what you do.

And Big Al, my secret weapon will be with me ensuring maximum EQ each time.

Thanks again everyone
                Thanks- and that should work best
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                X