Thread: Jelqing question
- 03-29-2010 #1
So when I jelq I don't rub the skin at all. I squeeze near the base and upon the outward stroke my skin just goes with my fingers. So I am still jelqing the penis beneath the skin(and I can sure feel it)but the skin itself is not receiving any friction. So I never use lube when I jelq because it just isn't needed. I am uncut too so I am not sure if that has any influence on jelqing technique. Is this the same as traditional dry jelqing?
- 03-29-2010 #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- the Swamp
I think you have it down, yes. Most vets will tell you to let the skin ride along with the stroke.
- By newbie1991 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-29-2013, 02:31 PM
- By EvDog68 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-13-2010, 04:01 PM
- By Travis_Bickle in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 11-30-2009, 06:57 AM
- By whakkachik in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2009, 03:13 PM
- By uberice in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2008, 08:45 AM