Before Sex Workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before Sex Workout

Hi, is it good to Jelq and wear a little extender a night before sex? I'm on very long 'rest' and my unit is very sleepy, it's about 80-85% it's max EQ and lenght, so what is your experience? I thinking it may help 'wake up' my unit and i'll have better EQ the next day? It's just.. i care for this girl and i want to give my best to her :P

I'd do nothing at all.

Comment

I've never done any PE the day of sex. Afterwards yes. I'd think a light stretching routine would be ok to get the ligs ready for boner later.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I always try and get a workout in before sex. The reason is because my daily routine involves edging afterwards--so I'm basically trained to be all ready ta go. (An added bonus is the release, of course.)

- Mega

Comment

If I can I do a few stretches, squats and a few jelqs so I'm all pumped and loose.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I used to think that my EQ might be less after a few clamping sets, so I used to try to plan having sex with my wife on rest days. Sometimes my rest days included a clamp or two or three...and what I found was that it doesn't seem to have a negative effect. My recent afternoon romp with my wife came on the heels of two or three very intense clamped edging/thrusting stamina sessions lasting at least 20-25 minutes each.
            I'm resting this weekend, so I'll have to compare my performance on a rest day with that most recent one after a good morning session of clamping.
            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
            Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
            Goal 8x6
            Getinbig's progress log
            Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

As long as your EQ is good and you don't over do it, sexual activity after training can be very beneficial.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

If you can edge after a workout you can have sex after a workout, in fact if you can you probably should edge or have sex if possible.
                Start
                BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
                BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
                BPEL: 8"
                MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
                BPEL: 8"+
                MSEG: 6"

Comment

I always enjoy sex after a workout. For some reason, which i cant explain, i cum way more quantity, velocity, and feeling.
                  As for whether or not it impacts progress that i dont know as ive not gotten much progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Green jar View Post
                    I always enjoy sex after a workout. For some reason, which i cant explain, i cum way more quantity, velocity, and feeling.
                    As for whether or not it impacts progress that i dont know as ive not gotten much progress.
                    Since I'm often doing 3-5 days of intense clamped edging without cumming, having sex with my wife is always explosive in terms of quantity...and definitely feeling! Can't often view the velocity, but that's more too.
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log
                    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

What Big Al said. Keep your PE routine very light and you should not have a problem the next day. If anything, you'll have higher EQ. You want to avoid heavy training because yes that can impact your EQ. Do your warmup, do some light jelqs (or whatever) then do some edging to end your routine. You should be set the next day. This is what I do at least.

Comment

Working...
                      X