Average penis size of a NFL/ NBA players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average penis size of a NFL/ NBA players

I know studies have suggested that height or body size and penis size have no correlation. But i wonder what they would get if they took a sample group of people with a height of 5'10" or shorter and 5'10" and taller.

I mean this black NBA and NFL players most have huge dongs i mean there just genetic freaks in general. If not huge they must be above average. I know theres no fure sure answer on this one and most likely if you want to point to studies you will say no there is no correlation, but do you really believe that?

Some studies do suggest a height / penis size link but it is so slight it is not noticeable in small group sizes . So one would think many nba guys would have average or less but if you took the whole nba it would be over average .

Mind you it is usually better to have more studies before making a definitive statement .

Comment

Until they start measuring their ding dongs during their physicals exams, there's no real factual evidence. Do I agree that you may have a plausible theory? Sure, they likely have more testosterone then the average man thus enhancing their genitalia. Even though, a lot of penis size has to coincide with plain ol' genetics as well.
      Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Comment

Sportsmen tend to have had more testosterone exposure in the womb than non sports people which is proved as an indicator of dick length

Comment

I think male athletes, especially professional athletes, likely have larger Dongs than the general population; not because that's a "popular" rumor, but because serious athletes are physically more fit, monitor their diets, eat healthier, and because most have been athletic since they were young boys.

That allows those positive physical & dietary habits to maximize their physiological development during puberty and HGH production during adolescence, perhaps also maximizing their penis development. Athletes have higher blood Test levels than the general population too, so it makes reasonable sense, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            Athletes have higher blood Test levels than the general population too, so it makes reasonable sense, IMO.
            Is there study done on this?
            What kind of athletes, what sport?

Endurance sports decrease testosterone. And too hard high intensity sports training does too.

Comment

I'm not sure if athletes have bigger Johnson, but catchers must get the best erections ever from all those hindi squats they're doing behind the plate!!!

Comment

Who cares!
                The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Nomanssland View Post
                  I know studies have suggested that height or body size and penis size have no correlation. But i wonder what they would get if they took a sample group of people with a height of 5'10" or shorter and 5'10" and taller.

I mean this black NBA and NFL players most have huge dongs i mean there just genetic freaks in general. If not huge they must be above average. I know theres no fure sure answer on this one and most likely if you want to point to studies you will say no there is no correlation, but do you really believe that?
                  Nomanssland we going to nominate you to go and do the study, the reason for doing this as it seems your so interested in there penal size, you are now the chosen one and must fulfill this task.

We await your return from going round all the NBE, NFL, baseball, soccer, rugby and track and field athletes, and measure them all by your own hand.

Please do let us know when you have completed your task.

NOWHARD

Comment

Something that gave me a lot of insecurities is the fact that bigger hand, bigger fingers, bigger penis. So ya... It seems that way. It really messed with me for a while I was going around checking how big dudes fingers were. Not good. I don't even know if it's entirely true but it does seem that way lol

Comment

Nah not finger length but relative finger lengths (2d:4d ratio). Just think about this: West Africans have the lowest digit ratios out of any ethnicity (long ring finger compared to index finger) and chinese have the highest digit ratio (ring and index fingers similar length) on average. West Africans are known to have the longest dicks whereas chinese have smaller dicks on average.

Comment

It's the social media era so if you're curious there's no better time in history to find out lol.

Leaked photos are very common, the groupies and jumpoffs don't care about the NBA player's privacy lol
                        PATIENCE
                        CONSISTENCY
                        FOCUS and
                        DETERMINATION

Comment

Still taking everything into proportion, you would want an above average penis on a larger body just to make it look normal,
                          Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                          Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                          Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                          Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthpeman View Post
                            Still taking everything into proportion, you would want an above average penis on a larger body just to make it look normal,
                            This argument is usually overplayed . An average guy is a little under 6ft in height and a little under 6 in bpel . So I can see the argument suggesting a 7ft guy needing 7" bpel to be "in proportion " . Usually though we get a something like 6ft 2" claiming to need a 8 or 9" to be "in proportion" . What is really strange is even when it is explained to them that this makes no sense they won't take it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
                              Nah not finger length but relative finger lengths (2d:4d ratio). Just think about this: West Africans have the lowest digit ratios out of any ethnicity (long ring finger compared to index finger) and chinese have the highest digit ratio (ring and index fingers similar length) on average. West Africans are known to have the longest dicks whereas chinese have smaller dicks on average.
                              "Known to " hmmm actually no . Can you point me at a well regard science study . Note the words well regarded and science not some net claims .

Comment

Working...
                              X