Back at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back at it again

So i have been off PE for almost a year now, and about a week ago I felt like picking it up again. I didn't lose much gains over that time (about 0.2"). Does anybody have any tips on how to pick up my routine again? Should I start again with a starter routine? Or does anybody have any different suggestions, perhaps if they have had quite a long pause in their PE career?
    New run:
    16 july 2018:
    5.9" (BPEL) x 4.9" (BEG)

Goal 1
    6.5" x 5.2" by 16 november 2018

Goal 2
    7" x 5.5'' by 16 may 2019

Current:
    6.1" (BPEL) x 5.1"(BEG)

Welcome back. Try the beginners routine for a month or so to get you back in shape!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thankyou CUSP82, I think i will start off with the JP90 than
      New run:
      16 july 2018:
      5.9" (BPEL) x 4.9" (BEG)

Goal 1
      6.5" x 5.2" by 16 november 2018

Goal 2
      7" x 5.5'' by 16 may 2019

Current:
      6.1" (BPEL) x 5.1"(BEG)

Comment

Great plan. It is always better to recondition. Welcome back.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Priorititties View Post
          So i have been off PE for almost a year now, and about a week ago I felt like picking it up again. I didn't lose much gains over that time (about 0.2"). Does anybody have any tips on how to pick up my routine again? Should I start again with a starter routine? Or does anybody have any different suggestions, perhaps if they have had quite a long pause in their PE career?
          This is my second time restarting, sometime I have struggled to allow myself to take the time to do the things I really want to do. Anyhow this time I've starting with 1/3rd of my old workout and bumping it up slowly every month for 90 days until I'm matching what my routine was the first time.
          ​The enemy of good is not bad
          The enemy of good is better

Comment

IF you've maintained conditioning then an accelerated beginner's routine done for about 3 weeks should get you conditioned enough to start an advanced training regimen again.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X