Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do differently if you could start over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do differently if you could start over?

What would you do differently if you could start over with a stock cock?

Speaking for myself, I would limit myself to low pressure (<5 inHg) using a metered pump, and would make sure to lower my hanging weights drastically after extended (multiweek) breaks. The injuries from these errors - particularly the latter one - have left scar tissue that is impeding any further gains.

Anyone else care to add any lessons from the school of hard cocks ?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    9/1/2015: 6.25 BPEL, 4.875 MEG
    4/12/2018: 7.625 BPEL, 5.5 MEG
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd stick to one routine and one routine consistently. I have a problem where I see others routines and want to try them. So from now on I find a routine stick to it, and if it doesnt give results in 3 months then I switch to another one.
    Start:
    Erect Length: 7.25 Inches
    Erect Girth: 4.25 inches

Goal:
    Erect length: 9 inches (or more)
    Girth: 5.75 Inches (or more)

When you don't know where you're going, any road can take you there. 🃏

Comment

I would have warmed up more to be honest... Make yourself a rice sock to make it easier and more enjoyable

Comment

I would have started with JP90 and started clamping 6 months in instead of 9.
        Start
        BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
        BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
        BPEL: 8"
        MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
        BPEL: 8"+
        MSEG: 6"

Comment

My only regret is that I found out about PE later in life and would love to see what I could have done with this bad boy if I had started much earlier.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I wish I started before 18
            I started at 18

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
              I started at 18
              Why is that a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
                I started at 18
                Teen aged guys mature at different times. There's more than one reason we require members to verify they are 18 or over when joining the Gym. Guys who begin PE too early typically lack the self-control & discipline necessary to perform the exercises properly, consistently and use adequate but not too much intensity & repetitions to be successful, especially in avoiding serious injury which can cause life-long problems (early onset ED).

Males oftentimes continue to mature naturally gaining size until the ages of 21 or even 25. PE done improperly too early may cause both physiological (circulatory) damage to their penis along with mental / emotional issues, particularly if you're injured. PE is healthy, but just like lifting heavier weights at the Gym, improper technique, too much too early, or mental / emotional immaturity coupled with strenuous exercise can lead to permanent injury. EVERYONE HERE PE's AT THEIR OWN RISK. If you're below 25 years of age, use EXTRA CAUTION. There's plenty of time to PE safely & achieve the results you desire, so long as you avoid serious injuries.
                jockinthebox
                Retired Moderator
                Member of the Month May 2015
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by jockinthebox; 11-13-2017, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                  Teen aged guys mature at different times. There's more than one reason we require members to verify they are 18 or over when joining the Gym. Guys who begin PE too early typically lack the self-control & discipline necessary to perform the exercises properly, consistently and use adequate but not too much intensity & repetitions to be successful, especially in avoiding serious injury which can cause life-long problems (early onset ED).

Males oftentimes continue to mature naturally gaining size until the ages of 21 or even 25. PE done improperly too early may cause both physiological (circulatory) damage to their penis along with mental / emotional issues, particularly if you're injured. PE is healthy, but just like lifting heavier weights at the Gym, improper technique, too much too early, or mental / emotional immaturity coupled with strenuous exercise can lead to permanent injury. EVERYONE HERE PE's AT THEIR OWN RISK. If you're below 25 years of age, use EXTRA CAUTION. There's plenty of time to PE safely & achieve the results you desire, so long as you avoid serious injuries.
                  Very helpful post m8. I think personally im overworking since my erections arent as strong as when im on a lighter routine/more rest. What do you think is a good routine for someone still in their early adult years? Like 15mins of PE with 1 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off etc.

Edit: im afraid if I do a very light PE routine it will just be useless...

Also sorry for drifting out of topic..
                  Last edited by Road28; 11-13-2017, 10:03 AM.

Comment

And howcome circulatory issues are more likely to happen with younger trainees?

Comment

Wish i would have found out about this when i was 16-18. I’m 25

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post

So Jock just how would answer a 13 year old with 1 1/2inch penis at erection? and yes I do know its micro penis.

Information on micro penis is not that good, with one doctor saying if your can stretch it to 5 1/4 inch's your normal? I thought what a crap answer, mind you that would be a big if.

NOWHARD

Comment

Only wished I'd started sooner, at 18.... I'd be a monster by now . But who knows, I feel like my dick definitely grew naturally from 18 to 21 years of age. Perhaps it was a good thing to let the natural stuff come first and start with the largest possible size? Or have increased size much further with PE + natural growth IDK...

But really... I should have remembered to have taken god-damn starting pics! Grrrrrrr...
                          Dr. Bateman
                          Last edited by Dr. Bateman; 11-13-2017, 11:40 AM.
                          "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
                          Current BPEL: ? (pending)
                          Current NBP: 19cm
                          BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

I would have started earlier, and worked on my posture/pelvic issues sooner.
                            Current: BPEL = 6.25"; NBPEL = 5.5"; MEG = 4.5625"
                            2022-12-31 Goal: BPEL = 7.0" | NBPEL = 6.5" | MEG = 5.0"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Bateman View Post
                              Only wished I'd started sooner, at 18.... I'd be a monster by now . But who knows, I feel like my dick definitely grew naturally from 18 to 21 years of age. Perhaps it was a good thing to let the natural stuff come first and start with the largest possible size? Or have increased size much further with PE + natural growth IDK...

But really... I should have remembered to have taken god-damn starting pics! Grrrrrrr...

Dude I swear your massive right now... When I hit 21cm I think ill stop and just maintain. Who knows maybe ill still hunt another cm after that

Comment

Working...
                              X