Stretched ligs allow ruler sink deeper into body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretched ligs allow ruler sink deeper into body

Has anyone noticed that if you have successfully stretched your ligs significantly, the ruler goes deeper into body if put just on top of shaft. That's because penis exits little lower and pubic bone is shaped so that lower it's deeper in body. I have wondered how I can measure bpel 4 cm (1.57") more than pre-pe but nbpel only 2,5 - 3 cm (1-1.2"). Measuring tape sinks deeper even I've lost over 5 % bf!

Pics where you can see ligs and pubic bone anatomy.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/06...ramed.jpg?1807

https://edc2.healthtap.com/ht-stagin...peg?1386605941

https://c1.iggcdn.com/indiegogo-medi...omy_dfjzie.png

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
    Has anyone noticed that if you have successfully stretched your ligs significantly, the ruler goes deeper into body if put just on top of shaft. That's because penis exits little lower and pubic bone is shaped so that lower it's deeper in body. I have wondered how I can measure bpel 4 cm (1.57") more than pre-pe but nbpel only 2,5 - 3 cm (1-1.2"). Measuring tape sinks deeper even I've lost over 5 % bf!

Pics where you can see ligs and pubic bone anatomy.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/06...ramed.jpg?1807

https://edc2.healthtap.com/ht-stagin...peg?1386605941

https://c1.iggcdn.com/indiegogo-medi...omy_dfjzie.png
    Already knew the only measurement that really mattered was nbpel, always had that feeling. But this defo solidifies my stance better. Thank for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
      Already knew the only measurement that really mattered was nbpel, always had that feeling. But this defo solidifies my stance better. Thank for the heads up!
      That's just wrong, imo and for most here. I can see the logic when talking about visuals or how a girl reacts when seeing/holding it...but unless the fat pad is made of lava, it will compress somewhat when you use things, so useable is more than NBPEL. Also keep in mind if you lost or gained 50 lbs, your penis doesn't actually grow or shrink in size...nor does it if you are bloated or dehydrated.

As for the ligaments thing...it could be slightly true, but not 100%. I've gained over an inch since starting PE, and my fat pad is just a hair over 1", which is the same as when I started, or maybe 0.25" more. If all gains were lig gains, then my fat pad would have to be over 2" now.
      Original/Current Stats:
      2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
      2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
      Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
      Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
      Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
        That's just wrong, imo and for most here. I can see the logic when talking about visuals or how a girl reacts when seeing/holding it...but unless the fat pad is made of lava, it will compress somewhat when you use things, so useable is more than NBPEL. Also keep in mind if you lost or gained 50 lbs, your penis doesn't actually grow or shrink in size...nor does it if you are bloated or dehydrated.

As for the ligaments thing...it could be slightly true, but not 100%. I've gained over an inch since starting PE, and my fat pad is just a hair over 1", which is the same as when I started, or maybe 0.25" more. If all gains were lig gains, then my fat pad would have to be over 2" now.
        I would guess the fat pad descended into the body when pressed as in it moved physically by pressure applied before then compressing?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post

Of course lig stretching eventuate to real length gain too or penis head is further away from body. But if exit point shifts lower it also allows ruler go deeper.

You claim to have gained much more (~50 % more) bpel than nbpel. Some of it might be because of this.

I claim to have gained too about 50 % more bpel than nbpel (1.5 vs 1") and I'm sure it's because now ruler sinks more even fat pad is really thinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
            Of course lig stretching eventuate to real length gain too or penis head is further away from body. But if exit point shifts lower it also allows ruler go deeper.

You claim to have gained much more (~50 % more) bpel than nbpel. Some of it might be because of this.

I claim to have gained too about 50 % more bpel than nbpel (1.5 vs 1") and I'm sure it's because now ruler sinks more even fat pad is really thinner.
            This all sounds very logical, but at the same time a bit depressing. But still 1 inch is amazing to me. So super good job and congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
              This all sounds very logical, but at the same time a bit depressing. But still 1 inch is amazing to me. So super good job and congratulations!
              Thanks. That's after 17 months of PE.

Comment

If you measure BPEL from the side of the shaft this doesn't seem to be an issue.
                "Can't is the cancer of happen."

08/2015: BPEL 5.5-5.6", MSEG N/A (poor measurements)
                11/2017: BPEL 6.875", MSEG 4.8"
                Goal: NBPEL 7-7.5, MSEG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Helmet Warrior View Post
                  If you measure BPEL from the side of the shaft this doesn't seem to be an issue.
                  Hey now, that's cheating
                  I can get about a half inch more otherwise when I measure from the side.
                  Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Comment

Yh lol im 21cm from the side haha

Comment

I've always measured BPEL from the top. But....

For the side measuring, I don't see it as cheating as long as you ALWAYS measure with that same method, not switching from method to method.

The same can be said for measuring EL standing/sitting/laying down. Do one and stick with it.
                      "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
                      Current BPEL: ? (pending)
                      Current NBP: 19cm
                      BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

Working...
                      X