BPEL - how hard to press?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPEL - how hard to press?

Because when I press really hard I get almost 5 millimeters more. I press it so hard that it starts to hurt a bit. Shouldnt you always press in the ruler as hard as possible because sometimes you may not press as hard as before or you pressed harder than before thinking you gained although you didnt.

I know ppl will say press until you hit the pubic bone but I hit it with the most minimal pressing..

Also Id like to add; studies probably use a light bone pressing method as they dont want to press hard for the participants sake. People often go: no way is the average 5.5 inches! Well it probably is close to what studies indicate. However, most people don't use the medical way of measuring bone pressed EL as they press a lot harder. So someone who thinks is 6 inches might actually just be 5.5 with a light bone pressed measurement, which again, is used in studies

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
      Also Id like to add; studies probably use a light bone pressing method as they dont want to press hard for the participants sake. People often go: no way is the average 5.5 inches! Well it probably is close to what studies indicate. However, most people don't use the medical way of measuring bone pressed EL as they press a lot harder. So someone who thinks is 6 inches might actually just be 5.5 with a light bone pressed measurement, which again, is used in studies
      Exactly this. Growing up a didn't even fantasize about measuring "bone pressed" I thought that would be cheating so I always measured non-bone pressed and was depressed by the results.

We all have eyes and we all have friends so I think a better judgement of avarage size is the peoples penises you have seen in your life rather than a study with a guaranteed skewed result because of what you mention.

Also I would bet other statistical measures than just avarage = sum of all penises lengths divided by number of participants like the Typical Penis Size (the most common penis size) would speak more to what we actually see in day to day life.

I'm willing to bet a large sum of money the typical penis size in my country is at least 6.5 inches Non-Bone-pressed. And the typical flaccid size is around 5-5.5 inches around here which makes my 4 incher flaccid the smallest of every group of other guys I've ever been a part of (sports teams, school showers). With the exception of the odd one with a micro that also skews avarage numbers. I wish there was a simple pill to cure small flaccid...
      peckerachu
      Banned
      Last edited by peckerachu; 11-17-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

light bone pressing sounds very unuseful...just press it all the way or not press it at all.This sounds like the most inaccurate way to measure.
        starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Small flacid is a joke. Why do you even care what others think if it seems small? Think about erect penis small now there is a real issue why some mens have anxiety and depression

Comment

Originally posted by Tanzanas View Post
            Small flacid is a joke. Why do you even care what others think if it seems small? Think about erect penis small now there is a real issue why some mens have anxiety and depression
            We are all different I would take 6 inch minimum flaccid 6 inch maximum erect any day over what I have now, just to give you an idea.

Comment

main this is to just be consistent with your measurements. I've heard that some people press so hard they actually press under the suspensory ligament which would skew results. I always measure with fully erect during an edging session and I always correct for a minor upward curve by pressing the shaft up the ruler. It's just how I do it and I can judge progress against that everytime. I remember the first time I hit the 7" mark using this method and now I am passing it. Something must be working
              8/1/13: MSEG 4.75", BPEL 6.25"
              3/27/18: MSEG 5.25, BPEL, 7.25"

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
                We are all different I would take 6 inch minimum flaccid 6 inch maximum erect any day over what I have now, just to give you an idea.
                Why are you so obsessed over flaccid size? Your reference info is all screwed up, too! A flaccid penis is no big deal! Every guy knows that! I'd bet the average size of a Caucasian male's nbp flaccid length is somewhere around 4" or maybe even less. A big flaccid gets in the way, is uncomfortable in clothes (especially in summertime), is more prone to injury playing sports or doing manual labor (particularly if you have larger balls), and MOST importantly, he's of little use beyond whatever it takes to grip him to pee!

I know! I've had a large flaccid ALL MY LIFE, and I got injured (balls) in HS playing sports, too! The "trade offs" of that tiny bit of confidence (yeah, I get that), from a bigger flaccid is minimal, compared to my daily comfort & risk of injury. After all, who lives in a nudist camp 24/7? I'm only naked when I sleep, have sex, & shower (normally) and I don't sleep or have sex at the gym... so the only time I'm seen naked is with a bunch of other guys, and WHO CARES?.....NOBODY!
                jockinthebox
                Retired Moderator
                Member of the Month May 2015
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by jockinthebox; 11-17-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                  Why are you so obsessed over flaccid size? Your reference info is all screwed up, too! A flaccid penis is no big deal! Every guy knows that! I'd bet the average size of a Caucasian male's flaccid length is somewhere around 4" or maybe even less. A big flaccid gets in the way, is uncomfortable in clothes (especially in summertime), is more prone to injury playing sports or doing manual labor (particularly if you have larger balls), and MOST importantly, he's of little use beyond whatever it takes to grip him to pee!

I know! I've had a large flaccid ALL MY LIFE, and I got injured (balls) in HS playing sports, too! The "trade offs" of that tiny bit of confidence (yeah, I get that), from a bigger flaccid is minimal, compared to my daily comfort & risk of injury. After all, who lives in a nudist camp 24/7? I'm only naked when I sleep, have sex, & shower (normally) and I don't sleep or have sex at the gym... so the only time I'm seen naked is with a bunch of other guys, and WHO CARES?.....NOBODY!
                  It's more the confidence of knowing it would never be embarrasing to undress. It would give you the ability to participate in so many activities you otherwise have to avoid. I think theres a good reason the stealth innerwear is so popular (7 million views on youtube)

When I pumped a bit too much with a penis pump the side effect was a 5.5+ flaccid for a few days, it felt amazing to actually "feel" your penis all the time like you were suddenly a real man. Another poster here "sweetpe" made a thread where he described how much misery he is in daily from a turtling penis For me PE is not about sexual prowess or impressing a woman in bed, it's about getting a bigger flaccid so I can feel good all the time.
                  peckerachu
                  Banned
                  Last edited by peckerachu; 11-17-2017, 11:13 AM.

Comment

It's more the confidence of knowing it would never be embarrasing to undress. It would give you the ability to participate in so many activities you otherwise have to avoid. I think theres a good reason the stealth innerwear is so popular (7 million views on youtube)

When I pumped a bit too much with a penis pump the side effect was a 5.5+ flaccid for a few days, it felt amazing to actually "feel" your penis all the time like you were suddenly a real man. Another poster here "sweetpe" made a thread where he described how much misery he is in daily from a turtling penis For me PE is not about sexual prowess or impressing a woman in bed, it's about getting a bigger flaccid so I can feel good all the time.
                    So, tell me what "activities" would that include? ...outside of going to a nude beach, maybe? I'll tell you, because I've been to nude beaches numerous times, and even a nudist resort for a weekend before. The naturist community frowns on guys who wonder around with an erection, so every Dude there is flaccid...and like I said, MOST naked guys couldn't care less, because every Dude has a Dick, and also knows a guy's flaccid size has very little correlation to how big he may be when he's erect.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                      So, tell me what "activities" would that include? ...outside of going to a nude beach, maybe? I'll tell you, because I've been to nude beaches numerous times, and even a nudist resort for a weekend before. The naturist community frowns on guys who wonder around with an erection, so every Dude there is flaccid...and like I said, MOST naked guys couldn't care less, because every Dude has a Dick, and also knows a guy's flaccid size has very little correlation to how big he may be when he's erect.
                      Yeah I know it might not sound that way, but I'm very normal in my behaviour it's just that I don't like the feeling of having a small flaccid I don't think about it constantly and yes I have done all those activities aswell but at a point I just got fed up with being the little guy so I stopped. I would never be able to have an erection around people naturally my dick turtles up and becomes its smallest flaccid when undressing so that's not a problem!

If I had a few more inches it would instantly take away all feelings of shame and the fear of having to unddress or not unddress around others... Like I have to think ahead like hmm going to the beach and bathing with friends and girls -oh that might mean that every one of my male friends will unddress without a towel when getting into their swimwear or even bathing nude -Oh, can't do that because then I would be the laughing stock because I either used a towel or showed my small flaccid. -Result no bathing for me and no fun because the alternative would be worse. That's how you have to think and I promise you so many guys think.

Comment

Yeah I know it might not sound that way, but I'm very normal in my behaviour it's just that I don't like the feeling of having a small flaccid I don't think about it constantly and yes I have done all those activities aswell but at a point I just got fed up with being the little guy so I stopped. I would never be able to have an erection around people naturally my dick turtles up and becomes its smallest flaccid when undressing so that's not a problem!

If I had a few more inches it would instantly take away all feelings of shame and the fear of having to unddress or not unddress around others... Like I have to think ahead like hmm going to the beach and bathing with friends and girls -oh that might mean that every one of my male friends will unddress without a towel when getting into their swimwear or even bathing nude -Oh, can't do that because then I would be the laughing stock because I either used a towel or showed my small flaccid. -Result no bathing for me and no fun because the alternative would be worse. That's how you have to think and I promise you so many guys think.
                        Imagine if somebody makes fun of your flaccid and then you challange him to measuring duel and got +2 inches erect on him...this is going to teach him good
                        starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Unlikely. Even if you had a 6" flaccid you might not think it is enough . Anyway ou might also find something else to have anxiety over . When guys have anxiety like you do; growth quite often does not cure it . Average flaccid is circa 3.5 ".

Comment

With a 4 inch flaccid you could easily be 8 inches erect. Ive seen countless flaccid dicks in the swimming pool sauans as I swim almost daily. Maybe 1 in 50 (if even that) has a flaccid of 5 inches from my observations. The average flaccid is somewhere around 2.5-3.5 inches imo and a flaccid that stands out about 4.5 inches

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
                              With a 4 inch flaccid you could easily be 8 inches erect. Ive seen countless flaccid dicks in the swimming pool sauans as I swim almost daily. Maybe 1 in 50 (if even that) has a flaccid of 5 inches from my observations. The average flaccid is somewhere around 2.5-3.5 inches imo and a flaccid that stands out about 4.5 inches
                              Finland must be full of growers then, because my experience is the complete opposite, interesting. Also on a big body a normal flaccid looks tiny and vice versa and what matters is not the exact measurement it's how it looks. And yes there are people that suffer from over-elastic penises that can have an 8+ inch EL and a 2 inch flaccid, but to me I much rather have a 6" and 6" than that, but everyone is different.
                              peckerachu
                              Banned
                              Last edited by peckerachu; 11-17-2017, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X