Life is Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is Good

Hi everyone, I started my PE journey in 1999 with a BPEL of 6.5" & EG of 5.50" today I'm proud to say I sport a BPEL of 8.25" and a EG of 6.25" more on a good day but that's a average. I know you guys are probably thinking that's not a lot of gain for 18 yrs. but there wasn't a lot of info. in 1999 and it wasn't until about 2008 that I figured out a good routine that worked for me. and it is always changing depending on how well my previous workout affected my EQ, but the basics of my routine is as follows. Nutrition seems to play a big role as well as supplements, you have to keep your testosterone up and your estrogen down and have a strong EQ before even starting a PE program. I take that back, a lite PE program to start with will help improve your EQ and is what needs to be maintained for a good program to succeed. edging is a good place to start if EQ is poor as well as testicular massage, both will help boost your testosterone and a quality supplement of Diindolylmethane (DIM) will help lower your estrogen. There are a lot of supplements out there ( Buyer Beware)!!! I mostly use herbs I process myself, but I wont go into that, hit me up if you want to know. getting back to my routine, warm up is very important gotta keep those ligs and tissues loose, I guess you guys already know that. Sorry if I'm being to basic, but I hear a lot about technique around here and thought a reminder was warranted. A hot shower, a warm towel, heating pad all work for basic warm up, keeping your penis tucked between your legs helps keep things warm between stretching sets, keep it warm guys and avoid the dreaded injury. I do my stretching a little different than I've seen posted here, for the basic stretch I powder my hands first, can't stretch it if you can't grip it.. Now relax your PC muscle, use your dominate hand supported by the other and stretch with slow even pressure for 15 seconds then while fully stretched pull the penoscrotal webbing back to you testicles for another 15 seconds then kegel that's 1 rep. I do 10 reps before I move on to stretching it to the right for 10 reps always pulling the webbing back, then 10 to the left, 10 up then 10 down always maintain circulation by slapping your penis on the back of you legs side to side and then a few helicopters. After my basic stretches I stretch over a fulcrum for 10 reps, I think you call this an A stretch here? Now I stretch behind leg right and left for 10 reps each. I do other stretches from time to time bundling and so on but this is my basic stretching routine. After stretching I bring myself to full erection and do a set of kegels then let my erection subside to a point where I can do my jelqing routine I do 300 dry jelqs each stroke lasting at least 5 seconds. then I do stretches at 70-80% erect for 10 reps or more it depends how long it takes to kegel myself to full erection then a course of edging, "do not ejaculate" if you get to the point you can't touch yourself anymore your done for the night. Well that's the basics boys let me know what you think, and if you want to know my day time routine hit me up.

In my opinion, 1.75" increase in length and .75" gain in girth is impressive irregardless of the time frame. Congratulations.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I learned to drive in a 1949 Packard, it had a straight 8 flathead engine.

327engine.jpg

Great results there 'straight8' !
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

The parents of One of my good friends in high school bought a 1948 Packard . When it was his turn to drive our gang to school, we always get in the back seat and asked him to wear a sea captains peaked cap for the drive.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

This should be moved to the success subforum
          My Extending Journey
          07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
          25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

Nice gains, dude. Did you do any girth-specific exercises, or only dry jelqing?

I am also interested in the herbal supplements you've been taking? Could you elaborate on that in this thread, as I am sure other members would appreciate your knowledge as well?
            Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
            December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
            February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Holm View Post
              Nice gains, dude. Did you do any girth-specific exercises, or only dry jelqing?

I am also interested in the herbal supplements you've been taking? Could you elaborate on that in this thread, as I am sure other members would appreciate your knowledge as well?
              Hey Holm, I see your from Scandinavia, My Grandparents on my Fathers side are Swedish. Skoal to ya my friend. About my supplementation, I use herbs for a lot of different issues some of them overlap but I'll try to simplify. 30 min. before I eat in the morning 4 am. when your testosterone is at it's highest I drink a cup of Macha (green tea) with ginger, cinnamon & local honey and all the herbs I'll list next in tincture form (homemade) but you can buy capsules. 1) Muira Puama 2) Maca 3) Tonkat Ali 4) Huanarpo 5) Epimedium Grandiflorum (horny goat weed) 6) Panax Ginseng 7) Damiana 8) Sarsaparilla. I wait 30 min. warm my penis with a heating pad and do 100 dry jelqs followed by 15 min. of LAS while watching the news. Time for breakfast and I mean Break Fast it's been 12 hrs. between meals, intermittent fasting raises your HGH (human growth hormone). Your body can do amazing repair work while fasting and speeds up your recovery time from PE sessions. During the day every time I go to the restroom I do some piss pulls and some helicopter stretches. you've got to keep your goal visualized restroom breaks helps keep your goals in mind. Visualization is a tool I use with every PE session.

Comment

Thank you for the reply, Straight8. Only heard of macha before, so I now I have some research in front of me.

I am Norwegian, but currently living in Sweden. Skål, brother!

Interesting that you take the approach of fasting to PE. Most people seem to regard PE in the similar veins as body building.
                Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
                December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
                February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Holm View Post
                  Thank you for the reply, Straight8. Only heard of macha before, so I now I have some research in front of me.

I am Norwegian, but currently living in Sweden. Skål, brother!

Interesting that you take the approach of fasting to PE. Most people seem to regard PE in the similar veins as body building.
                  Even in bodybuilding fasting is good but only a 12 hr. fast followed by a good post workout meal. Your body will not produce HGH if it is always working hard to digest multiple meals a day. the surge of insulin prevents the release of HGH hormones. To frequent elevation of insulin and a high carbohydrate diet stimulates your body to store fat, and for most of us guys that means belly fat, that includes your pelvis fat pad as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X