Why am I such a grower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am I such a grower?

Found out today that im actually a huge grower. My cousin who has a flaccid of probably 5.5 inches is cocky as fuck. He always refers to his size as huge and today in the gym he made a remark "locker nbr 19, same size as my dick" and laughed. I was a bit surprised as I thought he would be at least 8.25inches hard... Annoying thing is he thinks his cock is a lot bigger than mine although im bigger hard lol. Im only about 4inches in the locker room as I turtle there for some reason but almost 8 inches hard.

Makes me wonder if PE actually has any impact on becoming a shower. Is there anything specific in terms of exercises and routine I should do if I wanna focus on my flaccid length?

Fowfers and BTC stretching might help (so they say). I am also a grower, would love to be a shower, something like 5.5 inches flaccid like your cousin is.

Anyway, good luck on your journey

Comment

Being a grower sucks ass. Believe me i know what you are going through. So far nothing has helped. Despite my impressive BPEL gains. I hace accepted it as my genetics and I've made my peace with it. However, there are many brothers here praising the LAS, bed fowfers. Some have even credited the bathmate for their transformation from grower to shower

Comment

Don't despair guys, if you're a "grower". I was born a natural "shower", so my flaccid Dick was bigger than any of my teammates playing sports in the locker room & showers, all my life. I'll share a few "facts" about "showers" you should know...

1) (Physiology lesson 101)...Natural "showers" (guys who have >5" flaccid Dicks) account for less than 20% of ALL males, meaning 80+% of all guys are "growers". It has to do with both physiology & genetics to some degree, but "showers" have more "inner penis" exposed outside their body because they have longer (more relaxed) suspensory ligaments, and generally are less susceptible to turteling (at least I was). "Growers" expand exponentially greater than "showers" as a general rule, sometimes doubling or even tripling in size, erect. I don't do that.

2) PROOF: Despite my teammates thinking I was huge (erect) because I was big flaccid, I actually grew only a little more than 1" when I was erect (PRE-PE) from my fully flaccid state (but of course, I never told THEM that)! LOL!

3) "Growers" sometimes transition to "showers" thru PE, but not everyone does. I've grown even more in both my flaccid & erect state by doing PE, because my physiology (layers of tunica & fascia) are more "malleable"; so my flaccid has grown in lockstep with my erect gains thru PE. I'm an easy gainer I think, because I have that malleable tunica & fascia coupled with longer suspensory ligs. THAT'S purely physiologically unique to natural "showers", IMO. There are members here who are actually bigger than me erect, but have tiny flaccid penis's. Wishful8X10 is a good example. His flaccid grew very little from years of PE, but he's huge when he's erect, and that's REALLY what counts MOST!

4) A few manual exercises that impact your flaccid size the most (IMO) that you "grower" guys should focus on: BTC or LAS stretches, bed fowfers, tunica tugs (when you pee throughout the day), a hanging routine (to stretch your ligs more, and Advanced stretches like supra-slammers & horse squeezes, once you're fully conditioned.

5) For guys who turtle: wearing a cock ring after PE 24/7 holding more engorgement thru improved blood flow; also wearing a leather balls stretcher, to retrain your cremaster muscles to become more voluntary, which maintains more relaxed balls & your penis too, over time.

6) Devices such as 1) Stealth Innerwear & the coil to hold tension on the penis shaft ALL DAY. 2) Vac extenders, like Phallosan (especially sleeping in one). 3) Other ADS extenders when worn daily & consistently causing "traction" to the penis shaft for an extended time.

^^^These "tips" will help some, but not ALL, "growers" achieve a larger flaccid when coupled with a consistently effective PE routine, IMO. I hope you find them helpful!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
          Don't despair guys, if you're a "grower". I was born a natural "shower", so my flaccid Dick was bigger than any of my teammates playing sports in the locker room & showers, all my life. I'll share a few "facts" about "showers" you should know...

1) (Physiology lesson 101)...Natural "showers" (guys who have >5" flaccid Dicks) account for less than 20% of ALL males, meaning 80+% of all guys are "growers". It has to do with both physiology & genetics to some degree, but "showers" have more "inner penis" exposed outside their body because they have longer (more relaxed) suspensory ligaments, and generally are less susceptible to turteling (at least I was). "Growers" expand exponentially greater than "showers" as a general rule, sometimes doubling or even tripling in size, erect. I don't do that.

2) PROOF: Despite my teammates thinking I was huge (erect) because I was big flaccid, I actually grew only a little more than 1" when I was erect (PRE-PE) from my fully flaccid state (but of course, I never told THEM that)! LOL!

3) "Growers" sometimes transition to "showers" thru PE, but not everyone does. I've grown even more in both my flaccid & erect state by doing PE, because my physiology (layers of tunica & fascia) are more "malleable"; so my flaccid has grown in lockstep with my erect gains thru PE. I'm an easy gainer I think, because I have that malleable tunica & fascia coupled with longer suspensory ligs. THAT'S purely physiologically unique to natural "showers", IMO. There are members here who are actually bigger than me erect, but have tiny flaccid penis's. Wishful8X10 is a good example. His flaccid grew very little from years of PE, but he's huge when he's erect, and that's REALLY what counts MOST!

4) A few manual exercises that impact your flaccid size the most (IMO) that you "grower" guys should focus on: BTC or LAS stretches, bed fowfers, tunica tugs (when you pee throughout the day), a hanging routine (to stretch your ligs more, and Advanced stretches like supra-slammers & horse squeezes, once you're fully conditioned.

5) For guys who turtle: wearing a cock ring after PE 24/7 holding more engorgement thru improved blood flow; also wearing a leather balls stretcher, to retrain your cremaster muscles to become more voluntary, which maintains more relaxed balls & your penis too, over time.

6) Devices such as 1) Stealth Innerwear & the coil to hold tension on the penis shaft ALL DAY. 2) Vac extenders, like Phallosan (especially sleeping in one). 3) Other ADS extenders when worn daily & consistently causing "traction" to the penis shaft for an extended time.

^^^These "tips" will help some, but not ALL, "growers" achieve a larger flaccid when coupled with a consistently effective PE routine, IMO. I hope you find them helpful!
          thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge. Keep up the good work
          Start: 30.10.2016 BPEL 5.9" TSEG 4.33" BSEG 4.33"

-------: 05.06.2017 BPEL 6.3" TSEG 4.69" BSEG 4.76"

Current: 10.2017 BPEL 6.57" TSEG 4.76" MSEG 4.76" BSEG 5"

Goal: 7.9" x 5.5"

Comment

I'm in between. There are some days where I got a freakin elephant trunk swinging around and other days where it's not so much. Don't know why but it varies for me. Same with my balls, sometimes the hang real low and other days they rest snug but they never invert.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
              I'm in between. There are some days where I got a freakin elephant trunk swinging around and other days where it's not so much. Don't know why but it varies for me. Same with my balls, sometimes the hang real low and other days they rest snug but they never invert.
              Might be a result of 2 entirely different issues, Burrito. Imbalanced (or weak) pelvic floor, or overly active cremaster muscles. Either or both can cause turteling to varying degrees. Good Hindi squat & yoga (dog/cat) routine will help maintain pelvic floor balance and a leather balls stretcher will retrain your cremaster muscles to become more "voluntary", allowing your penis & balls to remain relaxed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                This is actually very similar with me. Some days I feel like: "Woah this looks huge!" And other days he just looks like a very average dick.

As for the fowefers and LAS I feel the flaccid gains are very temporary. I guess I have some pelvic floor tightness tbh

Comment

Also on the days I turtle my libido isnt as high and I feel more anxious as well. Some days Im very horny and my flaccid looks like he could belong to a 9incher

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
                    Found out today that im actually a huge grower. My cousin who has a flaccid of probably 5.5 inches is cocky as fuck. He always refers to his size as huge and today in the gym he made a remark "locker nbr 19, same size as my dick" and laughed. I was a bit surprised as I thought he would be at least 8.25inches hard... Annoying thing is he thinks his cock is a lot bigger than mine although im bigger hard lol. Im only about 4inches in the locker room as I turtle there for some reason but almost 8 inches hard.

Makes me wonder if PE actually has any impact on becoming a shower. Is there anything specific in terms of exercises and routine I should do if I wanna focus on my flaccid length?
                    Well this is what I have been faced with, like always. If you have a small flaccid (visually, not talking exact numbers here but compared to your body overall) people will make fun of it and degrade you to make themselves feel better.

This is most unpleasant experience for us growers... My only goal in PE is to get a big flaccid to sort of have a revenge at life. You need to keep your penis stretched close to EL all the time because small flaccid is caused by overelastic penis tissue.

But also, man, keep it real.

Your cousin is obviously a lot bigger than you. His flaccid is a sweet 5.5 "at least" you say and his flaccid gives him enough confidence to consider himself huge. If a girl walked into your locker room she would leave and think your cousing was huge, which he is and well think you were not. This is something we have to accept before we can move forward and try to make our flaccid bigger!
                    peckerachu
                    Banned
                    Last edited by peckerachu; 11-19-2017, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Also on the days I turtle my libido isnt as high and I feel more anxious as well. Some days Im very horny and my flaccid looks like he could belong to a 9incher
                      I think that has a lot to do with it. I call it the horn dog factor.
                      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                      Recommended Routine
                      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

This is actually very similar with me. Some days I feel like: "Woah this looks huge!" And other days he just looks like a very average dick.

As for the fowefers and LAS I feel the flaccid gains are very temporary. I guess I have some pelvic floor tightness tbh
                        Ligs are VERY tough fibrous tissues, so stretching them is a slow process, particularly for guys with a wide "saddle" or pelvis. The development of the groin muscles is influenced greatly by the training you do particularly in athletics, which tends to strengthen and tighten up those ligs & groin muscles. Reason I say that is, I played starting catcher on my baseball team when I was in HS. My Senior year my team made the state tournament, and ALL those extra games and practices resulted in me developing a 3 month case of DE. My Urologist said it was due to all the extra squatting I was doing in games & practices after a full season of playing. I almost KILLED my GF that summer trying to get off!
                        jockinthebox
                        Retired Moderator
                        Member of the Month May 2015
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by jockinthebox; 11-19-2017, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Ligs are VERY tough fibrous tissues, so stretching them is a slow process, particularly for guys with a wide "saddle" or pelvis. The development of the groin muscles is influenced greatly by the training you do particularly in athletics, which tends to strengthen and tighten up those ligs & groin muscles. Reason I say that is, I played starting catcher on my baseball team when I was in HS. My Senior year my team made the state tournament, and ALL those extra games and practices resulted in me developing a 3 month case of DE. My Urologist said it was due to all the extra squatting I was doing in games & practices after a full season of playing. I almost KILLED my GF that summer trying to get off!
                          How do you know if you have a wide pelvis? I have big thighs and an hourglass figure, you can tell from my pictures.
                          HansTwilight
                          Retired Moderator
                          PE Gym Editor
                          Member of the Month Jan 2017
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by HansTwilight; 11-19-2017, 02:28 PM.
                          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Try using MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) it will help make those ligs more pliable.

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
                              How do you know if you have a wide pelvis? I have big thighs and an hourglass figure, you can tell from my pictures.
                              Yep, you do! (I took a look at your pics, Hans). You have a wider pelvis along with a thicker trunk & thighs than some guys. It's genetics when it comes to bone structure, but can be augmented with strenuous exercises geared toward tightening up your thighs & torso (abs /hips). That loss of soft tissue in the lower abs & pelvis will not only decease your BMI ( it appears that's where you carry most of your weight), but will also sculpt your overall body shape, making your Dick more "prominent" in appearance on your body. Not a bad "bod"/ Dick, btw! Your shape is pretty common for American males, in all honesty, and you're not seriously overweight, you just need to "rearrange" how you carry your weight, it appears (hope you don't mind my saying so).

Comment

Working...
                              X