Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some comments/advice on my new routine

Hey all

I started PE late Jan and begun by doing JP's routine. I have always experimented though and while sticking to JP's have sometimes added or replaced certain exercises. Anyway I have had basically 2 months solid of PE (Feb and March). I have been pretty dedicated as in the 2 months I would have missed 2 or 3 sessions at most. I have seen some results of my PE like at the beginning I began having strong morning wood, and my flaccid penis size has improved but as yet I am yet to see any erect results. Obviously it would be good to see some but I understand this thing takes time and work so I am sticking with it and have started to enjoy my workouts. I am having 3 days off to give my penis a rest and then starting a new routine after my 3 days. Just looking for anyones comments really if they think my new routine is good or if I should or shouldn't be doing something in the routine. Thanks

Warm Up
    : 10 min

Stretch:

Left 30 sec
    Right 30 sec
    Up 35 sec
    Straight out 35 sec

Tunica Stretch:

Right 15 sec
    Left 15 sec

All stretch's done X2

Flacced Bend: 20 sec x 3

Kegel: 30 reps

Wet Jelq: 12 minutes

V Jelq: 5 minutes

Kegel: 20

Warm down: 5 minutes

I do the kegels before and after jelqing as I believe doing it before hand pumps blood into my penis so the jelq will be more effective and after because if its the last thing I do it leaves my penis full of blood so it turtles less and as I have read you should try to avoid your penis being at 0% erect or with no blood in it.

2 days on 1 day off.
    Start Date: Jan 25 2010

Current Stats:

EL: 5.5
    EG: 4.5

Goal:

EL: 6.5 - 7
    EG: 6 - 6.5

It seems to me that you have got things about right. I have been working on JP's routine for about a month longer than you and have seen steady, if not spectacular, gains on all measurements. I am sure that if you persevere with the program you have set out you will begin to see EL gains.

Other more experienced members will probably advise you whether you should 'tweak' your program in any way.
    28/12/09: BPEL 6.00 EG 4.75 FL 4.50
    19/03/10: BPEL 6.40 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
    10/05/10: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
    ST Aim: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 FL 5.00
    LT Aim: BPEL 7.00 EG 5.75 FL 5.50

Comment

I wouldnt tweak with your routine untill you have finished the three months of it, some people can gain more in there last month than there first and second so stick at it and come back in a month with your stats and explore more options then.

Good luck and happy gaining.

Comment

Man, I know how you feel about wanting SOMETHING more than amazing morning wood, but YES it takes time, and you will begin to notice that PE must become a part of you, and your daily life and almost obsession. Look at going411by7, he has been at this 8 years.

I am now friends with him and he will mention time and time again that he thinks his jelqing routine is what caused gains, but he didn't SEE any gains until like 3 months after he started his crazy jelqing routine.

But he STILL thinks that jelqing is what caused it all.

I think jelqing is most beneficial too, and I started out ONLY wanting to do the stretches, since I spent so much time using my extender, and have gained about an inch using it.

Try focusing on slow focused jelqing but don't over squeeze it either, that's my suggestion.

Comment

Hey man this is a lot of stretching to be doing at one time, especially for someone who hasn't been doing it real long. I personally am going on my fourth month of PE and I decided to try a routine that looked very much like this. I felt like my penis was pretty well conditioned before I even really started PE so I figured I would be fine with handling the increase in intensity but as soon as I upped my routine, I started noticing my PI's (physiologic indicators) going down quite a bit and my penis really started going into "defense mode" from all of the added stress.

Before jumping in to a routine like this make sure to take very good notice of what you're current PI's are. You said that your flaccid size has increased pretty dramatically which usually means that some erect gains are right around the corner. If you absolutely feel like this is the answer to your erect size problems then go ahead and give it a shot but I would say that you should definitely keep a VERY close eye on your penis and watch for signs that either it is working or not working (trust me, it will tell you). I've truly come to believe in the last month or so that less is very often more when it comes to exercising your penis. If it is responding positively with what you are doing right now, then I would say keep it up for at least another month before you go changing your routine drastically.

Good luck and let us know how things go!
          Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys, they have definitely given me some things to think about. I do like the routine I have set out above but now I am pondering not the routine but if this is the right time to up the ante lol. Might stick close to the JP for another month or so and see how I go. Thanks again. Any more?
            Start Date: Jan 25 2010

Current Stats:

EL: 5.5
            EG: 4.5

Goal:

EL: 6.5 - 7
            EG: 6 - 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron26 View Post
              Thanks for the responses guys, they have definitely given me some things to think about. I do like the routine I have set out above but now I am pondering not the routine but if this is the right time to up the ante lol. Might stick close to the JP for another month or so and see how I go. Thanks again. Any more?
              That's actually where I am right now as well. I really like the routine that I set up and think that some day it will be a phenomenal advanced routine for me but I've also come to realize that my penis can't handle it right now.

Good luck though regardless of your decision!
              Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

Working...
              X