Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That moment you realized that PE is for real.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That moment you realized that PE is for real.

For me it is today.

Wow, this is pretty cool.

I have never felt great about my size. I'm exactly 6 inches bone pressed erect, and 5.5 non-bone pressed. It's easy to remember, and I have always been that size ever since the end of puberty. I'm over 40 now, but the measurements haven't changed because I've been lucky enough to have good genetics and I have never put on any weight as I've aged, and I mean none. That's how it goes I guess - genetics giveth (body type and metabolism) and genetics taketh away (penis size).

I measured multiple times when starting PE just to be absolutely sure. Yep, 6 inches pressed, 5.5 inches not pressed.

Ok, so I started all this a little over 2 months ago. I've basically been doing JP90 but not 5 days a week, more like 3-4. I have measured some during that time and no change, nothing. Well, it had been a couple weeks since I measured so I thought I'd try it today.

What the h*ll?!?! Bone pressed it extended to half way in between 6 1/8 and 6 1/4.

So if my understanding of math is correct it has grown 3/16ths of an inch.

I checked the non bone pressed measurement, and same thing. 3/16 of an inch of growth.

Hey, I know it's not much - at all.... but it IS a difference and it IS just a bit longer.

As for girth? Not sure. I need to get a tailor's tape measure. I've measured it in the past and at it's hardest it's always 4.5. Yeah, I know, pretty depressing in the girth department. I can't tell if I've gained girth but honestly I didn't think I had gained length before I measured so who knows.

How about you guys? How long did it take and what was it like that moment you realized that all this PE stuff truly isn't an elaborate on line hoax?

Actually girth is average depending on which study you take and length over average on most any reliable study.

Congrats on the gains.

Comment

Congrats on the gains. keep going
      Start: 30.10.2016 BPEL 5.9" TSEG 4.33" BSEG 4.33"

-------: 05.06.2017 BPEL 6.3" TSEG 4.69" BSEG 4.76"

Current: 10.2017 BPEL 6.57" TSEG 4.76" MSEG 4.76" BSEG 5"

Goal: 7.9" x 5.5"

Comment

Congrats on the gains.
        Now the addiction starts lol

For me it was about 2months in with My first half an inch... & then when I started being consistent again early this year.
        I gained over my inconsistent PE'ing and re read my first few pages in my log.
        Ridiculous how I look back and can't imagine my penis smaller... it just looks the same lol
        My Journey!
        04/28/14 - 6/23/17
        NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
        BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
        MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

Congrats!

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I had been pumping twice a day for nine months before I noticed any significant gains in girth. Three months later after using a sock hanger, I showed 1/4 inch gain in EL.
            Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

It's pretty surreal for length. Girth seems to take longer for most of us and guys get anxious but it does happen with work and intense exercises. Grats on the gains man.
              Start
              BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
              BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
              BPEL: 8"
              MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
              BPEL: 8"+
              MSEG: 6"

Comment

Congrats dude! Take the momentum and run with it!!!
                Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                Recommended Routine
                2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
                BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Thanks guys!

I wish I had known about this years ago....

Comment

Originally posted by ohwth View Post
                    Thanks guys!

I wish I had known about this years ago....
                    Me too. Actually I did know that such thing as PE exists almost 15 years ago, but didn't really pull the trigger before 1,5 years ago. I even bought Massive Member membership like 12 years ago but didn't commit to PE hard enough to see gains. I tried it a little while, didn't see gains and though it was hoax.

I really started to believe it only after measuring over 1" bpel gain. I thought that I just measured differently. But when my npbel (6.2") is now longer than my bpel was when starting (5.9-6"), I have to believe it's real. Progress is so slow that it's hard to see with eyes, but ruler doesn't lie.

Comment

I measured again yesterday and Im now 6 1/4 bone pressed length and 4 5/8 girth. Non bone pressed is 5 3/4 so all measurements are up just a bit.

I have a very hard time believing that Im average/normal, I think Ill feel that way if I get to 7 and 5. Especially the 5.

Comment

It's an achievable goal
                        be patient, always warm up and be consisten...
                        If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here:
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

When I hadn't measured or PE'd for a about 5 days, at the end of my first month, waking up to a raging boner that suddenly measured 0.4" longer. Took me a few minutes to actually believe it.
                          Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
                          December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
                          February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

that is exactly the way it should work, my story also after a week off.
                            Feb 14 NBPFL 4 1/2",NBPSFL 4 3/4", FG 4" , NBPEL 5 1/4", EG 4 3/4" ???
                            2020 COMING SOON.....
                            Feb 15 NBPFL , BPFL , BPSFL , MFG , BPEL , MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                              have to believe it's real. Progress is so slow that it's hard to see with eyes, but ruler doesn't lie.
                              i know what you mean...

Comment

Working...
                              X