Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof HUGE numbers of women Don't Prefer Large Penises & High Likelihood of PE Injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof HUGE numbers of women Don't Prefer Large Penises & High Likelihood of PE Injury

I have spent a lot of time on this site and have concluded that many of the claims of increased size from penis enlargement exercises are totally genuine. I have concluded that many of the guys who have experienced gains are sincere (not pitching a product, not positioned to gain in any way from false claims). also, i am sure that many women decidely prefer larger penises and that the partners of those men who have enjoyed enlargement success are very pleased with the results. that is TRULY excellant!

Having said that, I feel I have an obligation to help others avoid the trauma that I suffered from these exercises. I have been through coming up on a year of hell because of the injury I suffered from these exercises.

If you are considering starting these exercises please first browse the below injuries forum

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-anomalies-injuries/

There are over 3000 threads containing discussions of various injuries from mild to life changing. Please just browse it. MANY of the guys posting these stories literally describe themselves as being suicidal as a result of their destroyed sex life. many (including me) say they would give anything to have their pre-exercise penis back and would GLADLY trade their now broken penis for their old smaller but functioning penis.

Also consider this, most of this obsession with size is driven from our own ego as a large percentage of women could not care less about size. And here is undeniable proof. I just went on amazon and browsed to
    Health & Household : Sexual Wellness : Adult Toys & Games : Sex Toys : Dildos

on the left pane you can filter for sizes ranging from under 4 inches to over 13 inches. When I filtered to include only "under 4 inches" and "4 to 5.9 inches" guess how many results i got...1,366!!!! The reason this is undeniable proof is that this is totally objective evidence (as opposed to the opinions of guys who have a size obsession). The companies making these dildos are doing so to make a profit and they would not make them if there was not a demand for them. Also, the vast majority of women purchasing these dildos that are less than 6 inches are doing so privately for their own private use without ANY motivation to select a size that would placate their man's ego and are purely selecting the size that gives them the most pleasure. they yes a very small fraction of that 1,366 are not dildos (I was not about to take the time to do the data reduction). But when there are 1,366 products conforming to that filter that means there are at the very least HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of models of dildos being sold that are under 6 inches. and that is just different type of models on one website. if one was to extrapolate to determine how many women were purchasing these hundreds and hundreds of dildos under 6 inches in length on all possible websites and other retail outlets all over the world, any honest man who is being truthful (and not biased by their own obsession with size) would HAVE to conclude that their are MILLIONS of women bying dildos under 6 inches in length. if you extrapolate this number to account for the millions of women who do not buy dildos but whose size preference are similar one would have to conclude that their are hundreds of millions of women on the planet who prefer dildos under 6 inches in length.

i totally believe that many men have had excellant results with their exercises and that many of their partners very much enjoy their increases size. i am truly happy for them. all i am saying is if you want to take the risk of embarking on enlargement exercises by all means have at it and best of luck to you that having a big penis is VASTLY more important to men that it is to hundreds of millions of women.

best of luck to every body whatever path you choose

If you would have done the exercises correctly you would have avoided injuries.

If you need statistics to make you feel better about your size, that is fine... whatever helps you sleep.

If you broke your penis, you should have read more, not done unsafe exercises and should have went slow. That is why JP90 is recommended. I guarantee if you followed the JP90 properly, and only did JP90, you would not have injured yourself.

You probably hung 50lbs off your dick without reading.

I'm glad you chose the path of not growing your penis. That is fine. You won't be on this site anymore it seems then.

Have a nice Saturday night!

Comment

Not another concern troll.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Interesting thread, I like your avatar...Who is she?
        Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Comment

Reminds me of a member who popped up & all he would PM me about was Girth gains Girth Gain's Girth Gains.

This guy never even tried the JP90 & because I gained 1 inch of Girth in 16 months he figured he would do it in three.

Started off forcing himself to do 720 bundled stretches & Jelqing then went ape#@$@ when his unit started acting up. I figured if you ignore what beginners should start off with than it's kinda like your fault when you get a penis injury.

It took me 22 months to gain 1 Legitimate inch in length so go figure how you can just pop up and say screw protocol I'm diving in head first with Extreme PE.

Comment

Originally posted by Two View Post
            If you would have done the exercises correctly you would have avoided injuries.

If you need statistics to make you feel better about your size, that is fine... whatever helps you sleep.

If you broke your penis, you should have read more, not done unsafe exercises and should have went slow. That is why JP90 is recommended. I guarantee if you followed the JP90 properly, and only did JP90, you would not have injured yourself.

You probably hung 50lbs off your dick without reading.

I'm glad you chose the path of not growing your penis. That is fine. You won't be on this site anymore it seems then.

Have a nice Saturday night!
            There is no such thing as zero risk exercise. You CAN injure yourself even when doing everything right. Everyone has different treshold for injury. Some can apply huge brutalization to dick and be ok, but others may injure rather easily.

Comment

To womens size preferences. Many inquiries has been made with different methods in many places. I haven't looked but I believe in sub forum "A Woman's Perspective" there is inquiries about size preferences.

What results I have seen is not anything like 8x6" on average. Many guys, like me, seem to think that ALL women want very big. I don't know where that thinking comes from. Many women seem to wish just a little bit larger than average. If average is 5.5x4.5" then example 7x5.25 would definetely qualify beeing "larger than average". I'm 7.4 bpel x 5.5 meg and my wife has said it's enough and wishes I quit PE. I hear and understand what she says, but still for some reason I would like to be just a little bit bigger. That's weird shit.

Comment

to the people who responded with mean-spirited responses like Two, Thegreatdiver and Tango I say best of luck to you. my post was VERY respectful and considerate to both those who have gained and those who have been injured. if my post helps even one guy avoid the trauma i suffered, i am glad to endure your hostility for their benefit. i choose to not return your insults and perpetuate maliciousness...its stops here with me....

to the rest of you, one brief glance at my post history will reveal over a year's history of sincere and respectful posts and dispel any notion that i am a troll...and to clarify...i followed EVERY precaution meticulously to avoid injury as evidenced by this quote from a 10/2/2016 post about my injury "i tried the beginner routine for about 3 weeks. i was obsessively careful about safety and followed all instructions for a safe workout." i posted this over a year ago which affirms that my motivation was completely unrelated to THIS thread and therefore not an attempt to win the credibility of its readers

Comment

Yeah, you're not fooling anyone. You're not trying to help anyone you're just looking for sympathy for your injured penis, only you chose to do so with this self masterbatory piece about how women prefer smaller dildos. Only you're posting like you know what you're talking about and speaking for the rest of us.

Come on, cut the crap and the chase and just get to the point. Do you want help or not? Because this semi-articulate puff piece about what you think all women want, which is not even in the women's perspective section, is just nonsense.

I call you a concern troll because, that's what you are doing. You're pretending that your are writing out of concern for all PE'ers but really you're just talking about yourself. We've seen it before on here and it does nothing but drive away the noobies and piss off those of us who actually care about this forum.
                  Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Be nice TGD!

Everyone has a right to an opinion!
                    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by ThinkLongAndHard View Post
                        to the people who responded with mean-spirited responses like Two, Thegreatdiver and Tango I say best of luck to you. my post was VERY respectful and considerate to both those who have gained and those who have been injured. if my post helps even one guy avoid the trauma i suffered, i am glad to endure your hostility for their benefit. i choose to not return your insults and perpetuate maliciousness...its stops here with me....

to the rest of you, one brief glance at my post history will reveal over a year's history of sincere and respectful posts and dispel any notion that i am a troll...and to clarify...i followed EVERY precaution meticulously to avoid injury as evidenced by this quote from a 10/2/2016 post about my injury "i tried the beginner routine for about 3 weeks. i was obsessively careful about safety and followed all instructions for a safe workout." i posted this over a year ago which affirms that my motivation was completely unrelated to THIS thread and therefore not an attempt to win the credibility of its readers
                        Looking at your history you injured yourself from pumping with a Bathmate.

Questions:

1) Any previous conditioning or PE experience?

2) What vacuum levels were you pumping at?

3) Did you pay attention to your PI's?

With regard to your statements about dildo size my first thoughts were that a smaller dildo would be easier to fit into a womans handbag or travel case than a fourteen inch monster. But hey! What do I know! I'm probably wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                          You too!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                            Is that a promise?

Comment

Well, I enjoy a bigger one, whatever that's worth. And I grew mine without serious injury. While I did hurt myself a bit from time to time, because I was never far off protocol, it was never serious, and because I did the reading, I always recognized the signs and let it heal all the way before continuing. I do tend to push things, but I'm not reckless. This is not an activity for the reckless.
                              Starting (20 JUL 2012)
                              BPFSL: 7.5"
                              BPEL: 6.75"
                              EG: 4.75"
                              Current (8/3/17)
                              BPFSL: 8.7"
                              BPEL: 8.1"
                              MEG: 5.5"
                              BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
                              8.25 BPEL
                              5.75 MEG